Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games minimum score setting

Clan Games minimum score setting

We continue to have problems with "Clan Games leeches" - scoring the minimum in order to receive max rewards.

We already make our clan expectations clear in various places. (Some) players continue to ignore it.
    Yes, we can kick them before Games end, or after, but that makes no difference to their benefit - they can still claim the rewards even if they're in no clan at all. (I understand the reasons for that, but it's too one-sided right now).

Would be nice if we had a clan setting for "Minimum Games score" (above zero), so that anyone registering a Games score would have to hit that minimum before receiving any rewards. At the moment, we can't police it at all.

Millennial Club
    I don't think you should be able to. If they don't reach the target you could just kick them out.
    vote for the autumn themed scenery!

Thank you DragonX for the EPIC sig. 🙏

I already lost count on this same issue that has been reported for the past few days, only 1 thread made me see it in a different way, but as a leader of a clan I micro manage everyone, 40+ of them (including their subs/mini), I see their value as a whole, not just a member that I want their CG points maxed out, I would agree that a threshold must be reached before someone is able to take all rewards from the tiers at the end of the game, maybe 200~400, but I would advice first to see the bigger picture of your clan, and accept there are people are just lazy doing Clan Games.

I have a member that does all War Castle troop supply, doing all 2 attacks every war and I would not force him to reach 4k points, he only did 150, and I'm grateful that he can get all the rewards from all the tiers.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 28th, 2020 at 07:36 AM.

Found this in list of ruled out ideas:
    Ability to set points threshold required in order to gain rewards from Clan Games or to vary the tier received according to individual contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Found this in list of ruled out ideas:
    Ability to set points threshold required in order to gain rewards from Clan Games or to vary the tier received according to individual contribution.
    it "in-your-face" me, sadly OP it's ruled out. So there you go, its all left on your clan management.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    it "in-your-face" me, sadly OP it's ruled out. So there you go, its all left on your clan management.
    I'm seeing your comment as not favouring setting any threshold. So, I thought it might be additional help to sort out the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'm seeing your comment as not favouring setting any threshold. So, I thought it might be additional help to sort out the discussion.
    Yes, I got the idea from another thread and it has some good points though, and 200~400 seems not something that would hurt, but overall, I really don't want to deprive my members, I'm happy that they have some time to relax and get something good from the games with minimum effort. Thanks darpan.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    In the end itís a clan management issue.

that said the first 100 points are just as important as the last one. Many people make this suggestion but they never see how badly this could backfire. What if you set the minimum at 2000 and you have many clannies whoíd only have time that week for 1000 or 1500 points or arenít sure they can meet the minimum. So they now wonít bother with CG at all instead. You lose a lot of points like this..

Now what if you miss out on the last tier because of this... or at the last minute or so a clan mate hasnít started yet and you only need hundred points or so to reach the last tier. You canít blame this clan mate for not making the effort to get 100 points so the rest gets their extra reward while this clan mate gets nothing.

In the end a lot of clans would really shoot themselves in the foot if this existed.

But yea itís also ruled out so we can close this.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG