Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Buying accounts allowed?

Centennial Club

Buying accounts allowed?

I have Played clash for a while now and I知 a bit confused. Is buying accounts allowed? I am seeing ads for it constantly on YouTube. And I知 not talking about some pop up ads I知 talking like a proper video ad you got to watch before moving on to your actual video. Like a kfc add . If buying accounts is against policy why hasn稚 supercell had these websites taken down? Or is buying accounts alllowed? Thx in advance for answering

There is a thing in ToS where "Account sharing" it not allowed, take out the money between 2 people, what kind of activity would you be left on?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    There is a thing in ToS where "Account sharing" it not allowed, take out the money between 2 people, what kind of activity would you be left on?
    What do you mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by IzikyWaziki View Post
    What do you mean ?
    If I give you an account and I didn't ask for any money, what is it called?

I have Played clash for a while now and I知 a bit confused. Is buying accounts allowed? I am seeing ads for it constantly on YouTube. And I知 not talking about some pop up ads I知 talking like a proper video ad you got to watch before moving on to your actual video. Like a kfc add . If buying accounts is against policy why hasn稚 supercell had these websites taken down? Or is buying accounts alllowed? Thx in advance for answering
    How would SC take down these websites?

Buying/Selling or Sharing of CoC accounts is strictly not allowed and will get you banned.

Here is a Quote from Darian from this thread which should explain things better
    Just to give some additional insight into how YouTube's advertising works, ad spots are bid on almost like an auction. So you have major advertisers like Ford or McDonald's or whatever other big name franchise who are able to purchase major spots because they have more money to outbid smaller companies for prime spots.
    However, because of the global crisis going on, many large advertising firms have pulled back their marketing budgets, are spending less on advertising, and thus are being more strategic in how they put their ads out.
    This in turn allows smaller companies to start bidding competitively because the big name companies are no longer outbidding them.
    That's what's happening with the CoC account buying site. We have shut down the ad account, the website, and other parts of it systematically and repeatedly but they keep coming back.

There's only so much we can do in concert with YouTube, but if there weren't a demand for it these websites wouldn't be generating the revenue to buy ad space.
    Last edited by Rak2180; July 28th, 2020 at 07:26 AM.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Any form of account sharing is a breach of Supercell's terms of service. Anyone who is tempted to acquire an account through unofficial means runs the risk of a ban. It simply isn't worth it.

I'm closing this thread now, as further discussion will breach rule 6: "Discussion or promotion of products, free gem, or third party gem sites, competitors' games, illegal activities, drug references, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy is strictly prohibited. This includes any discussions on how to run any Supercell games outside officially supported platforms".

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!