Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loons ignoring TH

Loons ignoring TH

I lightly touched on this subject on my last post, I guess Iím gonna emphasise it more this time, Iím one of those who go to a fc clan and practice several hours a day, today I must have played around 50 games. I really do not understand the decision making of the loons, Iím pretty sure those who use loons have seen this to. Hereís a few behaviour pattern I noticed to far...

*4 defence building all corners touching the active TH making them 4 tiles apart, loons destroyed one defence and moved on to attack the next defence 4 tiles away then the other defence 4 tiles away etc, while the TH is just right next to them.

*defence is literally next to the active TH 0 tiles away, loons destroyed the defence then majority went to attack another defence 5 tiles away, only 2 loons attacked the TH.

*active TH is the closest building on screen, 2 defences are located 2 tiles behind the front of the TH, dropped loons in front of the TH but loon went for defence instead.

*loons approaching the active TH at 10 o clock, several defences were left there to bait them to TH direction, once the defences were destroyed only 2 loons attacked the TH the rest moved to another defence behind the TH and then moved on.

*there needs to be blatantly no defences nearby the active TH, the worst Iíve seen is destroying a defence 1 tile away from the TH then majority went to attack a defence 7 tiles away and moved on.

I wish I can show you my replays of my session today.

Keep in mind just because the defense is connected to the Townhall the Loon may not trigger because the actual location of the townhall isn't the entire tile coverage of the building. You can see this with the old army camps and Labratory as well.

Also, Loons operate just like every other troop when it comes to the Rule of 3.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    snip....
    I wish I can show you my replays of my session today.
    This is the most important statement on your post.
    Please do so if you could, otherwise you will keep getting comments that it wasn't the case and this thread will not go anywhere.

If I tell you upgrading AQ from level 51 to 70 will not increase her DPS, and I didn't give any video to show it, what do you feel about my statement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    This is the most important statement on your post.
    Please do so if you could, otherwise you will keep getting comments that it wasn't the case and this thread will not go anywhere.

If I tell you upgrading AQ from level 51 to 70 will not increase her DPS, and I didn't give any video to show it, what do you feel about my statement ?
    I wish I can live in your world whereas only compliments are truthful and criticisms are all lies, you’re welcome to treat it as such.

I wish I can live in your world whereas only compliments are truthful and criticisms are all lies, you’re welcome to treat it as such.
    I think what they're saying is if this really happened, and as I explained it easily could, they you can easily record it in your war attacks/replays and upload the video.

There's plenty of screen recording apps and you can upload to YouTube for free.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    Contrary to your claim, I do criticize SC more than you know, but only those which I think should be the case and those that are proven. If you can prove it then obviously SC has to change how Balloon AI works. And from my point of view, your statement show the world you're living in since criticism about your post is a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I think what they're saying is if this really happened, and as I explained it easily could, they you can easily record it in your war attacks/replays and upload the video.

There's plenty of screen recording apps and you can upload to YouTube for free.
    you already told me it could correlate to the rule of 3 I just read it up, I don’t like it but I’ll have to accept it and I rests my case. Lol I guess I need be more considerate here in the future knowing there could be a bunch of supercell yes men in the forum

you already told me it could correlate to the rule of 3 I just read it up, I donít like it but Iíll have to accept it and I rests my case. Lol I guess I need be more considerate here in the future knowing there could be a bunch of supercell yes men in the forum
    Exactly. You came unaware about how things work and when people make you aware about it, if you simply want to take the help as a reply from Yes men, well good luck to you then.

floating in the Black Forest CoC - Sphere
    Any discussion on troop AI (better call it algorithms) is superfluous and useless. Supercell has nowhere published a binding specification on troop AI. Any documentation in a wiki or similar is a loose conglomeration of observations and assumptions that have no concrete basis.

Pro Member
    loons will ignore th....loons go after defense structures....at th 12 and 13...the th defense has to be active for loons to attack the th...use 1 quake spell on th to ensure it activate before loons retarget...
    also as a causal player, I have noticed loons and dragons will avoid
    th, and inferno, targeting farther targets, i just chalk it up to the (AI) stupidity since its algorithms and no intelligence is used...
    Last edited by IBWOLF2; July 28th, 2020 at 07:49 AM.