Thread: Not getting my win bonus

Not getting my win bonus

Starting today I am not getting my win bonus. I am in legends and each win gives me the legends shield but 20 minutes later I am not in a league and the process repeats. I am below 5000 but I haven't finished my 8 attacks.

Not getting loot bonus.

Started new season a bit late and was down to a little over 4800 trophies (legend league). Not really serious as I only noticed because I was relying on loot bonus for an upgrade after an attack. I assume will get loot bonus again as soon as I hit 4900. Is this by design or a glitch?

For context, I still got the legend star bonus (after 2 attacks, still under 4900).
    Last edited by AshiRyugin; July 27th, 2020 at 06:26 PM.

When the trophies are reset your league resets too,you're not in any league.You join a league after the first attack of the season,this happens every season(1 month).You weren't in a league when u did your first attack hence you didn't recieve any bonus.
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 27th, 2020 at 06:16 PM.

Hi

Clearly in legend league, because only allowed 8 attacks. Even if that wasn't the case, I've already used 2 attacks (star bonus) with no loot bonus.

Will update when I get to 4900, I guess. But all of this is kind of pointless if the no loot bonus is by design.

Forum Legend
    1st attack of a new season you are techinically not in a league so you don't get league bonus.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by AshiRyugin View Post
    Clearly in legend league, because only allowed 8 attacks. Even if that wasn't the case, I've already used 2 attacks (star bonus) with no loot bonus.

Will update when I get to 4900, I guess. But all of this is kind of pointless if the no loot bonus is by design.
    When you fall below 4900, your badge is removed. Although you are still matched within Legends for the remainder of the day, you are bagless (hence for bonus considerations, also leagueless). Your badge, and rewards, will return when above 4.9k.

Attack to get over 4900 had no bonus. Following attack gave bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    When you fall below 4900, your badge is removed. Although you are still matched within Legends for the remainder of the day, you are bagless (hence for bonus considerations, also leagueless). Your badge, and rewards, will return when above 4.9k.

Figured as much. But is that by design? The same logic didn't apply for the legend star bonus while still under 4900.

In the end, it's no big deal. If it's a bug, at least now it's reported.