Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town visitors & paw prints

Fresh Spawn

Town visitors & paw prints

When completing serving a town visitor with a paw print showing up for them in your town hall...aren't you suppose to get an animal sanctuary puzzle piece as a reward?

Quit playing for awhile hoping the issue would be resolved but after a week or more of resumed play, I can see I'm still not getting the puzzle pieces.

I've read all I can find on the subject. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by kmcollie; July 27th, 2020 at 12:27 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcollie View Post
    When completing serving a town visitor with a paw print showing up for them in your town hall...aren't you suppose to get an animal sanctuary puzzle piece as a reward?

Quit playing for awhile hoping the issue would be resolved but after a week or more of resumed play, I can see I'm still not getting the puzzle pieces.

I've read all I can find on the subject. Am I missing something?
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to tell you that you've misunderstood this. If you fully serve a town visitor who is marked with a paw print, they will usually visit the sanctuary and leave you a gift there. That gift will not be a puzzle piece, unfortunately.

You may find this doesn't happen with some of the visitors; even if they are marked with a paw print, they want to see one specific animal. If you don't have that one in the sanctuary they won't visit it or leave a gift. If you tap on the visitor when they are walking around the town, a "thought bubble" will pop up, showing which animal they want to see, so you can choose to send them away if it's an animal you don't have.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 27th, 2020 at 02:28 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    If you tap on the visitor when they are walking around the town, a "thought bubble" will pop up, showing which animal they want to see, so you can choose to send them away if it's an animal you don't have.
    I did not know this one.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Farm level: 102
    Town level: 27