Thread: Do you have photos of the new custom Pedestal decoration?

Do you have photos of the new custom Pedestal decoration?

I just got my first custom decoration in the derby, and it’s the new Pedestal one that came out with the last update. The problem is that I’ve only seen a couple of examples of that deco in the update videos and on Greg’s farm—and I don’t like them. But there are other styles that I can’t find examples of, and I’m wondering if I might like one of those.

If you have a photo of a Pedestal decoration—either from your farm or someone else’s—could you please share it here? Thanks!

Did you check the Hay Day Wiki?

There's a picture on the Wiki.
    Name: The Professor
    Neighborhood: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Exp Lvl: 186 Rep Lvl: 66 Barn: 13,300 Silo: 11,850 Tackle Box: 510 Achievements: 148
    Fish: 172 Max Weight Fish: 16 Pets: 46 Wildlife: 16 Style Book: 21 Collection Book: 233
    Hay Day Wiki Admin/Mod

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200727134205

I'm looking forward to getting the Monkey Pedestal. Thank you HD Wiki for posting the image.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    July 27, 2020
    Supercell’s CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Quote Originally Posted by alpha1243 View Post
    Thanks for the link! That was one of the two photos shown in the update video. There are also two examples on Greg’s farm, but there are a lot more possibilities, and I’m hoping to see more photos of different examples so I can see if there’s one I like enough to buy the upgrades.

I got one today, I’m trying imagetitan to post it

my friend also got one, she sent me this pic

hopefully this works,

basically you pick different kinds of flowers etc. then at the blueprint stage you pick the bird bath, flowers, or monkey....it requires way less blueprints to complete then the tree or fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    I got one today. . . basically you pick different kinds of flowers etc. then at the blueprint stage you pick the bird bath, flowers, or monkey....it requires way less blueprints to complete then the tree or fountain.

Thank you very much! The photos and information were very helpful, and I really appreciate your taking the time to post them.

Centennial Club
    I'm so so jealous! the new birthbath is so pretty. Sad to see that we don't get one according to its advice (Play more to get more custom deco], even if we play a lot in the valley. The support team has told me that it's purely luck basis, a very disappointing answer.

A hoodie hasn't play much in both main farm and valley has gotten the new birthbath. So, i'm going to stop playing and who knows maybe i will end up having one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    I'm so so jealous! the new birthbath is so pretty. Sad to see that we don't get one according to its advice (Play more to get more custom deco], even if we play a lot in the valley. The support team has told me that it's purely luck basis, a very disappointing answer.

A hoodie hasn't play much in both main farm and valley has gotten the new birthbath. So, i'm going to stop playing and who knows maybe i will end up having one soon.
    So far the only way I’ve heard of people getting them has been as a derby trophy prize (for finishing in the top 3). So unless SC adds more ways to get them, it won’t help to play more in other ways.

Centennial Club
    Yes, it's awarded awarded through the top 3 prizes. The support team has advised that by playing more in the valley, the chances of getting custom deco is higher. After weeks of observation it's not true, it seems it' is just their marketing tactic. And now the support team has said that it's purely on luck. Sigh, I keep getting different answers from them.

Centennial Club
    The vase and birdbath are nice, it is going to be difficult for me to decide on which one if i'm getting one, i say if.... lol