Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Draw (time tie braker)/ Streak QoL

  1. #1

    Draw (time tie braker)/ Streak QoL

    We recently ended our winning streak by draw 42-42 stars, in 15 vs 15, with same destruction %
    I think we deserved the win because our avg. Attack duration was less and we also got mismatch as there was one extra th13 in opponent but who will care that

    1) I suggest that they should consider "average attack duration" as tie breaker in case of draw to give deserving team winner.

    2) Streak should remain as it is in case of a draw.
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; July 27th, 2020 at 09:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Millennial Club maximooze007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1,026
    Just a curious thought, how does the professional scene deal with this? If such scenario had happened.. same star, same %..

  3. #3
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,641
    In case of 100% draws, streak should remain intact. Except that, there's still a place for improvement in the attacks. They can bring in some kind of tie breaker, but the avg time doesn't sound a valid stance for it IMO because it can be easily manipulated by wasting an attack just by starting and ending it. Attacks from lower leveled ones can be used for this (although both sides can do this, but still it's manipulation)

  4. #4
    Senior Member Shivank380's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Builder Hall
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Just a curious thought, how does the professional scene deal with this? If such scenario had happened.. same star, same %..
    Maybe a quick rematch, in that case. ��

  5. #5
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,071
    You should check out builder base sub forum, there are many who don't like the time tie breakers. This idea might be even more upsetting.

  6. #6
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    In case of 100% draws, streak should remain intact.
    Win Streak is consecutive wins... if it’s a draw, then you didn’t win so your streak is broken.
    You streak for not losing continues however.

    Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 | RC: L11 | Max Trophies: 5000+

  7. #7
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Win Streak is consecutive wins... if itís a draw, then you didnít win so your streak is broken.
    You streak for not losing continues however.
    That's why I said for the draws at 100%. Ofcourse it's not a win but there's no option of improvement. Just a thought, because you can't do any better in that case.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    avg time doesn't sound a valid stance for it IMO because it can be easily manipulated by wasting an attack just by starting and ending it. Attacks from lower leveled ones can be used for this (although both sides can do this, but still it's manipulation)
    Oh haven't thought that.
    Maybe they should consider mismatch also, that hurts more when an extra th13 easily cleans lower th

  9. #9
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Oh haven't thought that.
    Maybe they should consider mismatch also, that hurts more when an extra th13 easily cleans lower th
    As much as I hate the mismatch, thinking about how much time it's gonna take to find exact match for our clan, I'd (personally, no idea what others think) prefer the mismatch.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    As much as I hate the mismatch, thinking about how much time it's gonna take to find exact match for our clan, I'd (personally, no idea what others think) prefer the mismatch.
    Will you still prefer if that happens with you.
    Live example, again in 15 vs 15, i just got 3 th13 along with th12 and rest th11 as enemy and i have 2 th13, rest th11 in roster. And opponents are not that much rushed, they are more than half max. I don't know matchmaking system is drunk or what

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •