Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who hasnít received 2nd customised decoration plot?

Who hasnít received 2nd customised decoration plot?

Hi fellow farmers
    Well Iím just posting how disappointed I am that again this week I still havenít received a second custom deco...I love playing hay day, and I love decorating my farm and a second deco would be a lovely addition. I have participated in every derby since the first ones were available and have been in the top 3 every week except once, and yet nothing. Come on hay day, make it a little easier to win a plot, I thought it was such a wonderful addition to the game but itís no good if we are unable to win them in the first place

Well I guess there is always next week. Bella4hayday

Quote Originally Posted by Bella4hayday View Post
    Hi fellow farmers
    Well Iím just posting how disappointed I am that again this week I still havenít received a second custom deco...I love playing hay day, and I love decorating my farm and a second deco would be a lovely addition. I have participated in every derby since the first ones were available and have been in the top 3 every week except once, and yet nothing. Come on hay day, make it a little easier to win a plot, I thought it was such a wonderful addition to the game but itís no good if we are unable to win them in the first place

I got this one earlier in my Derby rewards for coming 3rd! First one since they came out ((apart from the one everyone got (I think?)) A lot cheaper in regards to blueprints, coins, and vouchers too!
    https://ibb.co/znVbyBB

Quote Originally Posted by sj1719 View Post
    I got this one earlier in my Derby rewards for coming 3rd! First one since they came out ((apart from the one everyone got (I think?)) A lot cheaper in regards to blueprints, coins, and vouchers too!
    https://ibb.co/znVbyBB
    Congratulations! Do you mean that the upgrades for your new deco cost a lot less (blueprints, coins, and vouchers) than the ones for the original tree that everyone got? I’m wondering if the prices have been reduced since the original tree came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella4hayday View Post
    Hi fellow farmers

Iím the same, really disappointed not to have got a second one so far. Have also been in the derby every week & apart from twice always in the top 3 , mostly first. I upgraded the original one totally very quickly, & have had the maximum 15 blueprints for about 2 months, but no deco to use them. Itís really beginning to take the fun out of the game - Iím not sure how much longer Iíll continue playing, just yet another not so fun bit of the game. Iím a high level player & spend a lot of diamonds.

Is there a maximum to custom decorations? I have two plots (one undeveloped as I actually find it cute ), but I was hoping for a fountain or something...
    Level 165
    iOS

I love your bird bath sj , it is gorgeous. I also love the idea of the possibility of upgrading the deco working out cheaper with fewer blueprints, tags and coinS since original tree..Has anybody else found that as well?

Centennial Club
    I haven't yet. I still have one last thing to do on the tree though

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    Is there a maximum to custom decorations? I have two plots (one undeveloped as I actually find it cute ), but I was hoping for a fountain or something...
    I haven’t heard of a maximum, and I saw one farm with 5 custom decorations.

Centennial Club
    A hoodie in my NH has 6.

Thereís not a maximum of deco , but there is a maximum of stored blueprints you can have - once I got to 15 a couple of months ago Iím not able to collect anymore until I use them. My first original & only deco I upgraded fully very quickly. Just no sign of a second. Hay Day definitely need to change either how we get them or the odds.