Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who hasnít received 2nd customised decoration plot?

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    I’ve had 7 which have all been complete a long while ago - maybe thats why I’ve received no more !!!!
    7?? Who were you mugging to get them?

I play EVERY Derby, I have 1
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by uschoene View Post
    I have the slightest suspicion that players who buy new decorations combined with diamond packages significantly reduce their chances of getting customised decorations as top 3 prices.
    my neighbor buys every decor item, and she has 4 custom decor items. I buy half of them, and I have one.
    KIK: nestof3
    Farm Level 197
    Town Level 53

Centennial Club
    Buying and not buying diamond packages does not affect the chances in getting custom deco. A neighbor of mine buy all diamond packages and she has 11. Another neighbor doesn't buy any diamond package get 11 custom decos too. I buy diamond packages as well and i have 9 custom deco. The key is to play a lot in the valley. You will need to always hit 550 sun points in a single week and the chances of getting a custom within that week is high. I didn't have much time to play valley for the past few weeks therefore i didn't get any custom deco in weeks, despite placing top 1 and 2 every week. Hope this help.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    Buying and not buying diamond packages does not affect the chances in getting custom deco. A neighbor of mine buy all diamond packages and she has 11. Another neighbor doesn't buy any diamond package get 11 custom decos too. I buy diamond packages as well and i have 9 custom deco. The key is to play a lot in the valley. You will need to always hit 550 sun points in a single week and the chances of getting a custom within that week is high. I didn't have much time to play valley for the past few weeks therefore i didn't get any custom deco in weeks, despite placing top 1 and 2 every week. Hope this help.

I'm not sure what you think the connection is with the Valley, but I think you're wrong.

I hit 500 most days, let alone in a week in the Valley and play the Derby every week. I have 1 customisable deco.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I had one custom deco for weeks and weeks, and had given up hope for any more! I always stayed in championship league but then saw someone mention on here that getting placed in the top three spots in much lower leagues sometimes led to decos as prizes. I dropped down a few leagues to try this out and lo and behold I got two decos in two weeks! I only play in valley sessions when it’s the animal version, which was running at the time, so I don’t think getting sun points makes any difference.

Edit: I dropped down a couple of leagues again, came 1st and lo and behold, another deco ! Don’t quite know what to do with it though, it’s like a set of urns!
    Last edited by GoodisonBluebird; January 11th, 2021 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Extra info

9 so far don't want more

Centennial Club
    I’m the only one in my hood with 2 decos, out of 4 active and 4 randomly active players, I have never bought any diamonds, boosters or decos with real money, two active players occationally will if there’s a deco they like added to a diamond pack. We all have 1-2 decos we really want, from the ones shown at Greg’s farm.

I have nine as well. Don’t upgrade them or pay them any attention and they just keep giving them to me. Don’t spend money n anything and never have.

Now you can get custom decorations from Farm pass. Also some other decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I'm not sure what you think the connection is with the Valley, but I think you're wrong.

I hit 500 most days, let alone in a week in the Valley and play the Derby every week. I have 1 customisable deco.
    I agree with you Small Change, I have not seen any link between the valley and the decorations.
    I have three plus the original one and all from placing in the derby.

Farm Level 198. Town 60. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.