Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who hasnít received 2nd customised decoration plot?

Centennial Club
    I wonder would it help if everyone blasted the mailbox of Hayday support team with this disappointment, keep sending feedback to them to make them as frustrated as us ������

I did receive a second custom deco a long time ago but no idea where it came from. A hood member got one a couple of derbies ago for finishing first but I did not. I agree it is so frustrating to see how many different custom decos there are but having it be nearly impossible to ever get one. We almost always place first in our derbies, unless we forego placing for bunnies or bingos.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    I wonder would it help if everyone blasted the mailbox of Hayday support team with this disappointment, keep sending feedback to them to make them as frustrated as us ������
    I share everyone's frustration with this; I'd love another custom decoration.

Bombarding Support with requests is not a good idea. They are not connected to the game development team, so the message would simply not get through. It would be a misuse of the Support Team, and would impact on the time they would have available to deal with more serious issues.

Please don't do it.

Thank you
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 28th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermooncat View Post
    Iím the same, really disappointed not to have got a second one so far. Have also been in the derby every week & apart from twice always in the top 3 , mostly first. I upgraded the original one totally very quickly, & have had the maximum 15 blueprints for about 2 months, but no deco to use them. Itís really beginning to take the fun out of the game - Iím not sure how much longer Iíll continue playing, just yet another not so fun bit of the game. Iím a high level player & spend a lot of diamonds.
    I am in the same position, I just have the initial decor fully upgraded. But how do you know how many blueprints you have stored? When I tap on my fully upgraded decor it just says fully upgraded, and I can't see them under the decor tab. What am I missing?

3 Custom Decorations

There are a total of 3 Custom Decorations:

Gardnerís Decoration
    Stonemasonís Decoration
    Pedestal Decoration

Each decoration can be upgraded 5 times (Level 1 through Level 5). The amount of coins, vouchers, and blueprints required for each upgrade differs. Also, each custom decoration may require a different mix and quantity of coins, vouchers, and blueprints for each level. (i.e. Upgrading the Stonemasonís Decoration to Level 2 requires 15 purple vouchers and 10 gold vouchers, but upgrading the Pedestal Decoration to Level 2 requires 55,000 coins.).

Also, each custom decoration will only require a total of 5 blueprints sometime during its 5 upgrade levels. With only 3 custom decorations, you will only require 15 blueprints.

For more information on Custom Decoration please visit the Hay Day Wiki.
    Name: The Professor
    Neighborhood: The Playbook (#82980LGR)
    Exp Lvl: 186 Rep Lvl: 66 Barn: 13,300 Silo: 11,850 Tackle Box: 510 Achievements: 148
    Fish: 172 Max Weight Fish: 16 Pets: 46 Wildlife: 16 Style Book: 21 Collection Book: 233
    Hay Day Wiki Admin/Mod

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Midge123 View Post
    ...how do you know how many blueprints you have stored? When I tap on my fully upgraded decor it just says fully upgraded, and I can't see them under the decor tab. What am I missing?
    If you tap on your level star at the top of the screen, the information tab lists how many blueprints you have, as well as your stored expansion permits (scrolls).

You can also see the state of play with today's expansion/upgrade materials purchases: the number bought today; the current daily limit on EMs; when the timer will reset.

It's a mine of information.
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 29th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thanks Cowslips, I would never of thought to look there. ��

Like you Cowslips I would like another one too.

Farm Level 186. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Centennial Club
    The custom tree requires 5 blue prints at level 5, and another 7 blue prints at level 6.

The stonemason requires at least 9 (4 and 5 for the last two upgrades) or more if i remember correctly.

Had finished the upgrades some times ago, can't reemener did i use more at their early stages.
    Last edited by purpleclove; July 30th, 2020 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    The custom tree requires 5 blue prints at level 5, and another 7 blue prints at level 6.

The stonemason requires at least 9 (4 and 5 for the last two upgrades) or more if i remember correctly.

Had finished the upgrades some times ago, can't reemener did i use more at their early stages.
    The custom tree also requires 3 blueprints at level 4, so to fully upgrade it takes 15 blueprints.