Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league 9 attacks per day

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Since you can only get 32 by hitting somebody above you in trophies, you will have to be hitting somebody who has reached legend but not yet signed up to be able to get 32 when you are on 4999.

Possible, but you are likely to need a LOT of nexts.
    Might be against the odd but as long as its possible ill take my math
    I didnt knew we could only get 32 cups max by hitting someone above us i guess that rule is applicable if attacker and defenders are close in trophies(imnot sure coreect me if im wrong)
    Legends offers 40 thats different story but ive been offered upto 55 and lost the same when there was a huge difference in trophies between attacker and defender

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Might be against the odd but as long as its possible ill take my math
    I didnt knew we could only get 32 cups max by hitting someone above us i guess that rule is applicable if attacker and defenders are close in trophies(imnot sure coreect me if im wrong)
    Legends offers 40 thats different story but ive been offered upto 55 and lost the same when there was a huge difference in trophies between attacker and defender
    There is a chart here https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=trophy+chart

Some bits of that are now out of date, but the main bulk is still right. The changes involve new legends, and before that some changes to make sure offers never went below 6 trophies at high levels.

To be offered 32 trophies, you have to be between 24 and 34 below your target.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    ^^^ you started the day at 5000 cups in legends, like almost everyone else. It doesnít matter if you were attacked first or if you yourself were the first attacker, you still get 8 attacks during the day like most of the rest of us.

The ones who get extra attacks counted are those who start in high titans, manipulating their trophy count to something like 4999 just prior to season start. Then they take their initial attack (the one I call the 'extra one') and say they get 30 trophies or whatever the max trophies is - not even as hard as the rest of us because they arenít hitting another legends base, they might be hitting one with an empty cc and maybe even a farming base, and they hit next until they get a trophy whale - and they enter legends at 5029 cups. Then they have their 8 legends attacks and a lead on everyone else.

Why supercell hasnít fixed this obvious exploit / cheat is beyond me. Itís annoying to the rest of us, including any legitimate players who arenít using the exploit, who might have liked a shot at seeing their names on leaderboard the first day too.

I understand what youíre saying and thought the same thing, but I checked the leaderboard when it happened and they all had previous LL stats, so the theory of them being in Titans the season before is thrown out the window.
    The only possibility I can conceive is that maybe they allow themselves to get hit so many times that they drop below 4900 and then do their first hit to find themselves in Titans and then they manipulate their way to 4999 to somehow and almost impossibly find a magical whale to slam them high into LL. Then they get their 8 attacks. This scenario seems very far fetched, as whales are almost non existent in LL when youíre a maxed 13, but I suppose itís possible.
    I donít really care about trophies as Iím not and never have been interested in pushing, other than when I participated in the Event once, but what I do care immensely about, is stopping cheating. So I really hope that SC is scanning these people on the leaderboard and keeping the octopus and whatever other means they have, to ensure things are fair.

https://imgur.com/a/QiWOjgb

and then there is this....... lol

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    ^^^ you started the day at 5000 cups in legends, like almost everyone else. It doesnít matter if you were attacked first or if you yourself were the first attacker, you still get 8 attacks during the day like most of the rest of us.

The ones who get extra attacks counted are those who start in high titans, manipulating their trophy count to something like 4999 just prior to season start. Then they take their initial attack (the one I call the 'extra one') and say they get 30 trophies or whatever the max trophies is - not even as hard as the rest of us because they arenít hitting another legends base, they might be hitting one with an empty cc and maybe even a farming base, and they
    hit next until they get a trophy whale - and they enter legends at 5029 cups. Then they have their 8 legends attacks and a lead on everyone else.

Why supercell hasnít fixed this obvious exploit / cheat is beyond me. Itís annoying to the rest of us, including any legitimate players who arenít using the exploit, who might have liked a shot at seeing their names on leaderboard the first day too.
    Personally, I donĎt see this as a big thing,
    what annoys me much much more, is that the trophy re-set is sometimes extremely slow.
    It is certainly not at the exact same time for everybody around the globe, and, it seems, it doesnĎt come into effect unless a player logs on.
    This muddles up the clan list, the global and the local player leaderboard on the first day way more imo than the so-called exploit does.

On top of that this Ąexploitď has a draw back: You canĎt be in legends in the season prior to that attempt, you have to be on-line a lot at the start of day one of the new season and a certain amount of luck is needed to.
    Now if a player is then also such a great attacker, to make 40 points on all LL-attacks... seriously, why bother with all the just mentioned drawbacks?
    I think this is merely a seasonís day one thing, and the mangled up re-set is much worse, if you ask me.

Have Fun
    Stay Healthy

TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; July 29th, 2020 at 07:48 AM.

max TH13 ... lvl 236 ... 75 ... 75 ... 50 ... 20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    First attack started below 5000. That attack put him over 5000, let's say 5020 just as an example. Now he is in legends and he gets 8 matches. In those 8 matches he gets all 3 stars so he gets 320 trophies for those 8 plus he was already at 5020 so now he is at 5340.
    This isn't equality. One coming to legends should get reset to 5000 trophies. Its injustice for other pushers.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    This isn't equality. One coming to legends should get reset to 5000 trophies. Its injustice for other pushers.
    Taking your example, that is less than 1 trophy per day in the season. If this is injustice, then it is minor and I am sure that it will be balanced out in the rest of the season. This player will also have to face harder troops as they get higher and if they can get a perfect 40 stars per attack then they deserve to be up there. Unless there are other tricks being played.

This is not a major issue, as things will balance out over the course of the month.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    Taking your example, that is less than 1 trophy per day in the season. If this is injustice, then it is minor and I am sure that it will be balanced out in the rest of the season. This player will also have to face harder troops as they get higher and if they can get a perfect 40 stars per attack then they deserve to be up there. Unless there are other tricks being played.

This is not a major issue, as things will balance out over the course of the month.
    Major or minor doesn't matter, a bug is bug. Its bug in system & should be fixed. Entering legends should reset to 5000.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Major or minor doesn't matter, a bug is bug. Its bug in system & should be fixed. Entering legends should reset to 5000.
    It isn't a bug, it has always worked this way, and has been intended to work this way.

It is something you think should be changed (and you have a fair argument for that), but thinking it should be changed does not make it a bug.

Strictly technically speaking, you're not entirely wrong. But, as far as exploits go, this is the equivalent of finding a nickel on the sidewalk. Not really worth that much discussion, IMO.

Not that I'd be upset if they fixed it - but I can think of a dozen things I'd rather they work on. If they were to fix it, it would mean that either they were able to address all major issues in the game (yay), or they picked this off as low-hanging fruit that was very easy to do - but again, if they made it this far down the list, that is probably a good thing.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images