Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league 9 attacks per day

Fresh Spawn
    Maybe this topic has been discussed several times, but what is wrong in my opinion is not the number of attacks, but the number of trophies he can get on day one.

What I think supercell should do if you're in the titan league is that as soon as you sign up for the legend league, your trophies are set to 5000

So basically ...

1. You are in titan with 4999 trophies
    2. You do your attack to join the legend league and you get 20-40 trophies, so you are now at 50xx ... which is the minimum required to join the legend league.
    3. You join the legend
    4. Since you joined the League of Legends, your trophies are set at 5000 and you get your X attacks of the day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I want to know what you think about this.

Side note: I don't really care if they change it or not, as I will never try to push to be #1, but I think it will give everyone a fair start.
    Last edited by Todaug; July 27th, 2020 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Side note

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    You are totally missing what I am saying. It has nothing to do with the attack counter except it shows 7 attacks and given that his first attack would not be counted, he still couldn't hit 5320. Read my first post. First attack not in legends he could be at 4999 cups. Add 40 for a perfect attack and he will be at 5039. 7 more attacks is 7x40=280. 5039+280=5319. Yet his cups showed 5320.
    His first attack does count, it just doesn't show in the number of attacks.

Somebody showing 7 attacks, if they were already in legends, would actually have done their 8 attacks and those could be for 40 each.

So they would be showing as 7 attacks, but a score of 5320 (they would have started on 5000 if they were in legends last season).

The most somebody can theoretically end with at the end of day 1 if they were on 4999 would be about 5349 - 30 for the attack getting them into legends, plus 8 legends attacks if they got in early enough.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Assuming they are mucking with trophies just to mess with people on day one for whatever reason, couldn't they drop out of legends, get close and then get a lucky high trophy hit and get more than 40 trophies? I agree with your math but it assumes they stay in legends.
    I'm not sure they could get that lucky high trophy hit.

You can't match with somebody actually in legends, so the only bases above you in trophies that could be hit would be those who have done the same as you but not signed up - so they can't be more than about 5032, and you can't get more than 32 at the very most - and realistically, those are so few that you aren't going to see anybody above your current level, which gets you 30 trophies.

I’m confused as always as to how it works as well.

This morning I wake up and I have been attacked for a loss of 22 cups, so I am at 4978. I do my first attack, wasn’t a great attack but I will use the excuse of my king is sleeping, but I net 20 cups and am put in Legends League, even though I am below 5000, I should be in Titans. But at any rate I am now sitting at 4998 cups and I go off to work and begin my day.

I come home just now, see I have been attacked 3 more times for a total of 68 cups, so there I am sitting at 4930 and still in Legends.

So tell me, since I started the day below 5000 cups, because when I did my first attack my cups were at 4978 as stated above, so why do I only have 7 attacks remaining? This goes against everything everyone is saying, I wasn’t above 5000 cups when I did my only attack of the day, therefore it should not count against my attack rate, I should be able to attack until I get past the 5000 and then my Legend attacks should start to count.

In order for someone to have 5300+ cups at first days end is cheating, plain and simple, you would have to have a defensive win every time you’re hit so you lose zero cups and you would have to be perfect on offence to gain 320 cups. Tell me I’m wrong because mathematically it makes no sense to me at all.

^^^ you started the day at 5000 cups in legends, like almost everyone else. It doesn’t matter if you were attacked first or if you yourself were the first attacker, you still get 8 attacks during the day like most of the rest of us.

The ones who get extra attacks counted are those who start in high titans, manipulating their trophy count to something like 4999 just prior to season start. Then they take their initial attack (the one I call the 'extra one') and say they get 30 trophies or whatever the max trophies is - not even as hard as the rest of us because they aren’t hitting another legends base, they might be hitting one with an empty cc and maybe even a farming base, and they hit next until they get a trophy whale - and they enter legends at 5029 cups. Then they have their 8 legends attacks and a lead on everyone else.

Why supercell hasn’t fixed this obvious exploit / cheat is beyond me. It’s annoying to the rest of us, including any legitimate players who aren’t using the exploit, who might have liked a shot at seeing their names on leaderboard the first day too.
    Last edited by shepherdgirl; July 27th, 2020 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurmBo View Post
    You are totally missing what I am saying. It has nothing to do with the attack counter except it shows 7 attacks and given that his first attack would not be counted, he still couldn't hit 5320. Read my first post. First attack not in legends he could be at 4999 cups. Add 40 for a perfect attack and he will be at 5039. 7 more attacks is 7x40=280. 5039+280=5319. Yet his cups showed 5320.
    Edit: 8x40:= 320. They get 8 more after the first attack from titans. Seems unfair but that’s what it is atm.
    Last edited by shepherdgirl; July 27th, 2020 at 11:07 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    I’m confused as always as to how it works as well.

This morning I wake up and I have been attacked for a loss of 22 cups, so I am at 4978. I do my first attack, wasn’t a great attack but I will use the excuse of my king is sleeping, but I net 20 cups and am put in Legends League, even though I am below 5000, I should be in Titans. But at any rate I am now sitting at 4998 cups and I go off to work and begin my day.

I come home just now, see I have been attacked 3 more times for a total of 68 cups, so there I am sitting at 4930 and still in Legends.

So tell me, since I started the day below 5000 cups, because when I did my first attack my cups were at 4978 as stated above, so why do I only have 7 attacks remaining? This goes against everything everyone is saying, I wasn’t above 5000 cups when I did my only attack of the day, therefore it should not count against my attack rate, I should be able to attack until I get past the 5000 and then my Legend attacks should start to count.
    You stay in Legends so long as you are not at 4900 or below at the end of the legends day. Tat includes at season reset. If you finish the legends season on 45970 but still in legends, you will not be reset to 5000 because they never reset upwards, but you WILL still be in legends.

In order for someone to have 5300+ cups at first days end is cheating, plain and simple, you would have to have a defensive win every time you’re hit so you lose zero cups and you would have to be perfect on offence to gain 320 cups. Tell me I’m wrong because mathematically it makes no sense to me at all.
    It is exceedingly unlikely that anybody will be on 5320+ at the end of the first day of the season, but they could have been on that earlier in the day. The people who get to that sort of level do so by getting all their attacks in during the first hour or so.

Right now, the top of the leaderboard is on 5297, and they will probably fall lower in the next 5 hours or so before the day ends.

And that player is showing 8 attacks won, so started just below 5000. The one below them is showing 9 attacks, so must have taken 2 to get into legends. Only two of the top 10 are showing any defences won, but the defences they have taken will have been mostly 1 star I expect. And they almost certainly haven't taken more than 4-5 yet. Both of my LL bases have so far taken 4 defences.

You have to remember that on the first day, everybody is on the same trophies, so the people like me are mixing it with the elite. Those elite will have bases that only other elites will be getting 3 from, and most of us won't always even get two. While they will be hitting (for them) easy bases.

The results tend to be far more random the first day or two than they are when things start to settle down.

Just to clarify for everone: every season reset the leaderboard updates slower for some. As soon as someone does first attack and enters Legend he will have 7 left. If someone does few attacks before reaching 5000 he will be placed in legend and his Legend day will start from there, from 5000 like everyone else. At the end of the day he might have 12 attacks, but that doesnt matter cause first 4 werent in Legend, so when he reaches 5015 lets say, he will start from 5000, if im not mistaken.

Every season reset the board updates slower for some. If you want you can check same player next day (who has 5400 in first day) and he will probably be at 5050 or whatever when game updates his info.

Cmon all he need is 5031 cups when he sign for legend league on day 1 and get 8 triples for the day and no defense (which is possible)
    He certainly was in Titan when day reset may be he took 2 hits to be above 5k(if first hit doesnt count if it does he took 1 hit ) that hit took him to 5031which is possible too and then he signed for LL
    And rest 8 attacks of the legends day
    Cups ✅
    No of attacks✅
    its easy math idk what the problem is
    Plz don't tell me the bases in titan 1 doesnt offer 32 cups
    Last edited by RH69; July 28th, 2020 at 06:30 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dpgza View Post
    Just to clarify for everone: every season reset the leaderboard updates slower for some. As soon as someone does first attack and enters Legend he will have 7 left. If someone does few attacks before reaching 5000 he will be placed in legend and his Legend day will start from there, from 5000 like everyone else. At the end of the day he might have 12 attacks, but that doesnt matter cause first 4 werent in Legend, so when he reaches 5015 lets say, he will start from 5000, if im not mistaken.
    No, he will start from 5015. It is only on the first day that this really matters, as it means that somebody good enough can get above 5320 on the first day (though unlilely they will be that high at the end of the day).

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Cmon all he need is 5031 cups when he sign for legend league on day 1 and get 8 triples for the day and no defense (which is possible)
    He certainly was in Titan when day reset may be he took 2 hits to be above 5k(if first hit doesnt count if it does he took 1 hit ) that hit took him to 5031which is possible too and then he signed for LL
    And rest 8 attacks of the legends day
    Cups ✅
    No of attacks✅
    its easy math idk what the problem is
    Plz don't tell me the bases in titan 1 doesnt offer 32 cups
    Since you can only get 32 by hitting somebody above you in trophies, you will have to be hitting somebody who has reached legend but not yet signed up to be able to get 32 when you are on 4999.

Possible, but you are likely to need a LOT of nexts.