Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league 9 attacks per day

Legend league 9 attacks per day

I'm really confused right now when I'm looking at the top of the leaderboard in legend league. The 3 top players and several others beneath them have 9 attacks won, and the number one have 5351 trophies, each day should be 8 attacks which is 40 trophies x 8 attacks = 320. So what's going on here ? Is this a bug in the system ? or are they taking advantage of some kind of glitch that allow them to attack 9 times instead of 8 ?

Centennial Club
    Not 100% sure, but there's a similar case in Brawl Stars. These guys probably use their last attack, 2-3 minutes before the season reset. So that attack will count to the next season.

Sorry for my english .-.

Are those 'Legend league only' or total wins? They might have been in Titan league where they have done their attack and then entered LL to do their 8 LL attacks.

Isn't it season reset today? ...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Isn't it season reset today? ...
    Yes it was today.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Are those 'Legend league only' or total wins? They might have been in Titan league where they have done their attack and then entered LL to do their 8 LL attacks.
    Oh that might be possible, They might be doing this on purpose to get an advantage over other players. Supercell should reset the trophies to 5000 after a player reach legend league coming from Titan 1 to prevent this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixxfire View Post
    Oh that might be possible, They might be doing this on purpose to get an advantage over other players. Supercell should reset the trophies to 5000 after a player reach legend league coming from Titan 1 to prevent this in the future.
    Agree, should be a hard reset down to 5k upon league entry. Have all players begin the race at the same starting line. Players can also get a "starting line bump" by having a defend pushing them above 5k. Hard reset upon entry would address both the "last attack bump" and the "via defend bump" situations.

The "entry bumps" are repeatedly seen start of each and every season. Tells me they are not coincidental, but more likely planned trophy manipulations by many of those players.
    Last edited by rowman; July 27th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.

I believe there is a lag in updating the leaderboard. A players trophy level does not reset until they login when a new season starts...so it LOOKS like they have over 5000 trophies (whatever they ended the prior season with), when akshually they have been reset like everyone else.

Once they login, their account will update and show properly on the leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixxfire View Post
    I'm really confused right now when I'm looking at the top of the leaderboard in legend league. The 3 top players and several others beneath them have 9 attacks won, and the number one have 5351 trophies, each day should be 8 attacks which is 40 trophies x 8 attacks = 320. So what's going on here ? Is this a bug in the system ? or are they taking advantage of some kind of glitch that allow them to attack 9 times instead of 8 ?
    Search this topic as someone post this exact same thing every month...

Same question comes up most months. The first attack to get into legends league doesn't count as one of your attacks, since the player wasn't in legends when they did that attack. Then they are in legends so now they get the usual 8 attacks. That extra attack ends up being meaningless by the end of the season since it is the first day and it causes harder matches the next day(s). That is unlike an extra attack on the last day, which would make a big difference.
    Last edited by 2222; July 27th, 2020 at 02:37 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.