Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league 9 attacks per day

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    This isn't equality. One coming to legends should get reset to 5000 trophies. Its injustice for other pushers.
    But it is of almost no consequence. Any very small trophy boost that first day results in harder matches the second day, and the third, and the fourth and by the end of the season it means pretty much nothing. An extra attack on the last day would be big. The first day it really means nothing.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    But it is of almost no consequence. Any very small trophy boost that first day results in harder matches the second day, and the third, and the fourth and by the end of the season it means pretty much nothing. An extra attack on the last day would be big. The first day it really means nothing.
    To normally-skilled players, yes. To those that are three starring many attacks for 320 and shooting ror the top of the leader boards, no. It’s an advantage to them and they are using the exploit intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    To normally-skilled players, yes. To those that are three starring many attacks for 320 and shooting ror the top of the leader boards, no. It’s an advantage to them and they are using the exploit intentionally.
    I'd be curious to see how many times, if at all, someone has (a) exploited the glitch for X trophies on day 1, (b) finished at the top of the leaderboard, and (c) finished ahead of the second-place finisher by less than X trophies.

I could be wrong, but this seems unlikely to me. Even the elite players, exploiting this glitch just gets them away from the easy 3-stars (well, easy for them) and into the elite bases that much faster. I think any advantage on day 1 is mitigated by the fact their competition is likely to get more easy 3-stars earlier in the season.

I think you're more likely seeing people with no chance to finish near the top of the leaderboards trying to get there on day 1 to take a screenshot - otherwise, no one would care.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    I doubt many people that good are doing so, because it means they have to drop right out of Legends one season, in order to gain an advantage of a maximum of about 30 trophies for the following season.

They will be challenging for the leaderboards every season, and they aren't going to want to spend the last week of the season dropping trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I'd be curious to see how many times, if at all, someone has (a) exploited the glitch for X trophies on day 1, (b) finished at the top of the leaderboard, and (c) finished ahead of the second-place finisher by less than X trophies.

I could be wrong, but this seems unlikely to me. Even the elite players, exploiting this glitch just gets them away from the easy 3-stars (well, easy for them) and into the elite bases that much faster. I think any advantage on day 1 is mitigated by the fact their competition is likely to get more easy 3-stars earlier in the season.

I think you're more likely seeing people with no chance to finish near the top of the leaderboards trying to get there on day 1 to take a screenshot - otherwise, no one would care.
    yes, that’s my exact point... they want to see their name on the board, even just for one day. But maybe non-exploit players also would like a shot at it. That’s all....

Pro Member
    I know that at later stage it becomes negligible but if developers know that there's a thing in system that getting exploited then why not fix it?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    I know that at later stage it becomes negligible but if developers know that there's a thing in system that getting exploited then why not fix it?
    They probably don't think it is an issue serious enough to be worth their effort.

At the moment, the only time anybody gets trophies deducted is at season end.

To change this would mean anybody joining legends would need to have them deducted (unless they happen to hit the 5000 exactly). Which may be non-trivial to change.

yes, that’s my exact point... they want to see their name on the board, even just for one day. But maybe non-exploit players also would like a shot at it. That’s all....
    If you're referring to seeing a name on the board for one day, then I agree, but that is lumped in with my statement that it is of no consequence. Besides, seeing your name on the board for one day has more to do with not getting attacked. Or, seeing your name on the board at the start of the day has more to do with using all attacks in the first hour.

By the end of the season, that extra attack means pretty much nothing.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Speaking of LL funny business, what’s going on with the top of the leader boards right now? There’s a TH11 with tombstones on the lawn and no clan leading the world, sitting at 6115. Oddly his profile simply doesn’t show attacks and defenses won. Looks like some sort of dead base from the pre-LL era suddenly got resurrected at a high trophy level.

Quote Originally Posted by rvMatt View Post
    Speaking of LL funny business, what’s going on with the top of the leader boards right now? There’s a TH11 with tombstones on the lawn and no clan leading the world, sitting at 6115. Oddly his profile simply doesn’t show attacks and defenses won. Looks like some sort of dead base from the pre-LL era suddenly got resurrected at a high trophy level.
    The base is already gone. Must have been a glitch that got fixed quickly.