Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Improving Production During Clan Games

Improving Production During Clan Games

In our clan we have an on-going issue where just a handful of members are carrying the weight of the Clan Games while others just do 1-2 challenges and are then able to collect from ALL the completed tiers after the Clan Games are done. That seems unfair.

I was part of another clan where EVERYONE contributed (and we had enough medals to complete the Clan Games twice). I feel like there should be an incentive to complete a minimum amount of medals in order to benefit from all completed tiers.

In my opinion, 1000 medals is easily attainable for anybody during Clan Games. Anything below that amount would only be eligible for no more than the first 2 tiers of rewards This would encourage members to be more active and would motivate them to earn 1000 medals during the Clan Games.

Any thoughts/additional suggestions on this subject would be welcomed Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!

Please read https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A for an answer.

Given that this is in the ruled out ideas list and a similar thread was just deleted from the general forum:

Ability to set points threshold required in order to gain rewards from Clan Games or to vary the tier received according to individual contribution.

I'd say it's not happening. Supercel views it as a clan management issue. As do I.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Here is a different look at the same situation OP. In my clan we have 50 members right now, 13 of which have maxed game points and another 2-3 may max before the end. We have over 75 K in points as well. 12 folks have zero points And the remainder have points ranging from 50-2000.

Day 2 of clan games, when we passed 50k, i sent a note to the team to make sure that everyone took and completed at least one challenge. I t9ld them that their development is important to the team and that it would be a shame to let the effort it takes to get 50k be wasted. We have never viewed it as mooching and have never failed to far surpass max each and every games.

Funny how a different attitude can change your perspective.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo2008 View Post
    I was part of another clan where EVERYONE contributed (and we had enough medals to complete the Clan Games twice). I feel like there should be an incentive to complete a minimum amount of medals in order to benefit from all completed tiers.
    Some friendly advice: ask the clan where EVERYONE contributed. Sounds like they've already figured out how to give their clanmates enough incentive.

As for the thread, as others have pointed out, this idea is ruled out.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 727 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme