Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change clan name

Fresh Spawn

Change clan name

Hello, my clan name -ttt boy(#c9vpcvyl), which stand for "The traitor TAIWAN" Boy... It is really affecting our clan image and bad impression on people who join us. Taiwan 🇹🇼 is a hot issue right now, so please help us by changing our clan name to 21 Pirates

Clan name change isn't part of the default package... your only recourse is to contact in game support

It may be offending, but it's subjective to SC's decision, and I don't think SC will intervene on anything that has to do with the real-world situation, but if they find it offensive they could change it ofcourse, so if that happens, I would advise that your leader prepare himself to communicate properly with the support regarding the Clan Name change, having some name that you don't like is the last thing you would want for your clan, but I'm not sure if such thing can be requested though.

Well... certainly quite the interesting attempt to change your clan name since the actual name of the clan on record is very clean. Good luck and hope they buy it. For all we know, TTT Boy can actually stand for That Thic Thigh Boy

Forum Superstar
    I would have guessed your clan name stood for "To The Top".

Anyway good luck getting your name change.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Clan name change isn't part of the default package... your only recourse is to contact in game support

Sir, can you tell me the steps to contact supercell through in game support for changing clan name. Cuz i see no contact option regarding changing clan name

Quote Originally Posted by Deedman View Post
    Sir, can you tell me the steps to contact supercell through in game support for changing clan name. Cuz i see no contact option regarding changing clan name
    Use the contact us button, if you have it, or via email or form:
    clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com or the contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

Actually: the leader of the clan, and only that player, can contact support, either in game, or by email, to get the clan name changed provided the reasoning is accepted. Please also provide an acceptable new name for the clan. My little story about changing clan names here.

One more important comment/advice: be patient, as your request is certainly not urgent, in normal days... and these days arenít.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Use the contact us button, if you have it, or via email or form:
    clashofclans.feedback@supercell.com or the contact form http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

Actually: the leader of the clan, and only that player, can contact support, either in game, or by email, to get the clan name changed provided the reasoning is accepted. Please also provide an acceptable new name for the clan. My little story about changing clan names here.

One more important comment/advice: be patient, as your request is certainly not urgent, in normal days... and these days arenít.
    I have done both of the ways you told me plus i read your story too.... I wish they will respond to it as it offend me, my clanmates and whole TAIWAN 🇹🇼

LOL this is funny - your clan name is ttt boy which appears to be a level 8 clan and you claim stands for what you say if it bothers you that much make a new clan and if it offends you so badly you should not have made this the name. Think carefully before chosing your clan name that is for the best.

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 22!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Not possible