Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change clan name

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    LOL this is funny - your clan name is ttt boy which appears to be a level 8 clan and you claim stands for what you say if it bothers you that much make a new clan and if it offends you so badly you should not have made this the name. Think carefully before chosing your clan name that is for the best.
    I can't even think of making a new clan from level 1 and then investing 2 years to reach back to level 8 and boom, hey there's a new townhall level added to game 🙁,thats the reason why i am seeking help from you guys on this issue, i love my clan and i don't want to lose it....supercell works day and night to provide us ease, pleasure and comfort in their game, so i want a help from them to make my Game pleasure better in it by changing my clan name..... That's it, i am not demanding anything for my real life sake.

Report your clan name as offensive. But you wouldnt be able to choose the new name in that case. They may change it to something very bad/funny like 'Baby Goblin' or 'Hog Rider' or 'Electro Dragon' and that name would be permanent :-)
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; July 26th, 2020 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Report your clan name as offensive. But you wouldnt be able to choose the new name in that case. They may change it to something very bad/funny like 'Baby Goblin' or 'Hog Rider' or 'Electro Dragon' and that name would be permanent :-)
    Aww, Baby Goblins. Now I want to report my own clan name.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    As has been pointed out, this is a matter for Supercell Support. The OP's confirmed that they have been contacted, so I'm closing this thread now.

Thank you

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!