Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Remove the tool limit

Fresh Spawn

Remove the tool limit

Yesterday I bought a few tools for my barn and it told me the limit was 80?! And itís including all expansion tools. I think itís very stupid. 80 is very little if itís for all like land expansions, barn and silo and the neighborhood. I have been gone for about a year so I just figured it out. And it makes me so sad and annoyed because I have to rethink every purchase and now itís very slow because one upgrade for 50 more in my barn is way more than 80 ;( meaning I canít upgrade anything else, I was wondering if you could remove it just like old times that I remember hay day or at least make the limit way more. Iím sure a lot of people have asked the same question but hopefully I get an answer or you guys do something about it because for me this makes the game a bit boring and sad for me. It goes too slow when it already was slow without the limit too to me this change is just a bad thing. I know you meant the best by doing it so more people get to buy but we still got to buy without the limit just fine too.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoXZ View Post
    Yesterday I bought a few tools for my barn and it told me the limit was 80?! And it’s including all expansion tools. I think it’s very stupid. 80 is very little if it’s for all like land expansions, barn and silo and the neighborhood. I have been gone for about a year so I just figured it out. And it makes me so sad and annoyed because I have to rethink every purchase and now it’s very slow because one upgrade for 50 more in my barn is way more than 80 ;( meaning I can’t upgrade anything else, I was wondering if you could remove it just like old times that I remember hay day or at least make the limit way more. I’m sure a lot of people have asked the same question but hopefully I get an answer or you guys do something about it because for me this makes the game a bit boring and sad for me. It goes too slow when it already was slow without the limit too to me this change is just a bad thing. I know you meant the best by doing it so more people get to buy but we still got to buy without the limit just fine too.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment, but the limit is unlikely to be removed.

This thread gives a lot of information: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs

I hope this helps to clarify the situation.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    If it’s nothing that will be removed I was hoping at least you guys would make it so we can get more than 80. If you wanna keep it at 80 then making it so its 80 for each, barn, silo and so on instead. Because upgrading the barn and stuff is very slow now.

Also find it very frustrating, love the game but the expansion side of things is an absolute frustration especially when more space is needed for new items

Entiendan granjeros que eliminar ese limite se presta para que se hagan granjas de spam y muchas personas se autovenden. Eso si que es una decepcion

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylo2108 View Post
    Entiendan granjeros que eliminar ese limite se presta para que se hagan granjas de spam y muchas personas se autovenden. Eso si que es una decepcion
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

All posts need to be in English please.

Thank you

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thankyou but your friendly
    Sorry. Today I send 5 o more messages in spanish. I am happy by meet the forum but my english is a little bad xD

Sorry. I try change this