Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH13 Banned without any fault of mine

In a mystical village in a forest near waterfall

Post TH13 Banned without any fault of mine

I have (had) a TH13. Been working on it for years. My belongings were stolen including my mobile. And yes i have the police report to support my claim. Now when i got back my mobile i found that my game has been banned for phishing. Now i don't know what happened in the game between the period it was stolen to when i got it back but it was not my fault. What am i supposed to do when i don't even have access to my device? I'm being punished for no fault of mine that too permanently. What could have i done here? Support just tells me they reserve the right to do it. YES YOU DO. But I'm the victim here and isn't taking care of players any of the rights too?? I've spent years on my account and it's gone like that. How is it any fair to me??

Sorry mate.
    You have to deal with the ingame support. No one else can help you.

To prevent sich things you can make better device security.

Been trying it for over a month now and all they say is that supercell reserves the right. No one talks and listens to the issue. They just ask the details and say looks like it's been banned. That's it. Even tried reaching out to supercell via other means. Even wrote a damn letter to supercell but guess that didn't reach either. So here i am.

Sounds like a hard time, but I'm glad you got your property back at least.

Unfortunately only ingame support has the ability to rectify this situation; contacting them via other methods won't help even if they do respond they'll just direct you to ingame support.

On these forums were all just players like yourself so there's nothing else we can do.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Yeah got the phone back. Police tracked it down to a teenage boy who claimed to have bought it from someone online. Though the car and the game is gone . Literally love Clash of Clans and don't know what's more painful..losing the game or seeing that supercell don't even care. The support team just tells me what i already know: that it's been banned.

Village in a clearing,in a magical forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohitkadian1 View Post
    Yeah got the phone back. Police tracked it down to a teenage boy who claimed to have bought it from someone online. Though the car and the game is gone . Literally love Clash of Clans and don't know what's more painful..losing the game or seeing that supercell don't even care. The support team just tells me what i already know: that it's been banned.
    You can start a new account.I saw many players feeling bored after maxing out base really quick.So,they better start a junior to restart journey.I myself start junior accounts even I'm not maxed.

And if really nothing illegal happened with your bill then you get it back.

You better not cry and move on.Cause crying not gonna work.Good luck.

Starting new won't really help with all those years in a way going to nothing. Well still trying all i could but losing hope now. We care about the game but i feel like the game doesn't really cares about us anymore. Still trying to reach the support and explain for the 100th time replies 'automated' replies. Maybe we can tag someone at supercell here? Darian or anyone? If not getting my game atleast i would love to hear their opinion on my situation. Is what's happening fair to me as a player in their opinion?

Forum Champion
    Starting new won't really help with all those years in a way going to nothing. Well still trying all i could but losing hope now. We care about the game but i feel like the game doesn't really cares about us anymore. Still trying to reach the support and explain for the 100th time replies 'automated' replies. Maybe we can tag someone at supercell here? Darian or anyone? If not getting my game atleast i would love to hear their opinion on my situation. Is what's happening fair to me as a player in their opinion?
    Don’t take this the wrong way but your situation is not unique. We see hundreds of stories just like yours on these forums every month. Some posters eventually get their account back but most don’t or don’t update their post when they do. One thing they all have in common is that they all dealt with SC horrible player support service. That is the only way to recover your base. No one from SC can help. Darian can’t help you. They never intervene in issues like this. The only comment you are going to get from them is “contact player support”. That’s the most they are able to do. So while I empathize with your situation, I can confidently tell you that posting here will not help you get your base back. All you will get here is advice. Cheers and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Don’t take this the wrong way but your situation is not unique. We see hundreds of stories just like yours on these forums every month. Some posters eventually get their account back but most don’t or don’t update their post when they do. One thing they all have in common is that they all dealt with SC horrible player support service. That is the only way to recover your base. No one from SC can help. Darian can’t help you. They never intervene in issues like this. The only comment you are going to get from them is “contact player support”. That’s the most they are able to do. So while I empathize with your situation, I can confidently tell you that posting here will not help you get your base back. All you will get here is advice. Cheers and good luck.
    I do know that man and still i don't know what i'm supposed to do. I've been trying to explain to the support team but both the otto and the support agent just give that same reply and close the conversation. I'm pretty much at breaking point regarding any hopes for my account. Tried email support..tried in game support a hundred times.. but NOTHING. they need to atleast hear people out

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    ...Maybe we can tag someone at supercell here? Darian or anyone? If not getting my game atleast i would love to hear their opinion on my situation. Is what's happening fair to me as a player in their opinion?
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem, but no-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice.

If you'd care to look at Darian's signature on any post he explains: "If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions".

Your only option is to continue your contact with Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!