Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Storytime: Had my accounts/clan disappear [Hack of March, 2020]

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I am very sure that this is not possible.
    Else we wouldnt see so many people complaining here that they got banned for attempt of phishing during the accoun recovery process.
    This is a real experience that I had, just two days before: I managed to recover an old Townhall 4 account of mine(which was the co-leader in a clan) without providing any details. The account is one that I have never played on the phone in which I recovered it, and the recovery was done by a human, not a bot. The agent just asked the four usual questions that anyone can easily find out(tag,name,townhall level and clan in which it is in) and straight away gave back my account. But this was NOT through the usual method.So yes, there is a way in which phishers can easily phish accounts. But I don't want to share that method here in this forum, as that would encourage people to phish accounts that are not theirs. I hope that Supercell manages to fix this flaw in the support👍🏻.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    The agent just asked the four usual questions that anyone can easily find out(tag,name,townhall level and clan in which it is in) and straight away gave back my account. But this was NOT through the usual method.
    Still dont believe it.
    If it would be that easy then all villages would have been already recovered by strangers.

Still dont believe it.
    If it would be that easy then all villages would have been already recovered by strangers.
    I have the screenshots of the whole convo, as proof. But it is against the rules to post it here.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 2nd, 2020 at 03:55 AM.

I have the screenshots of the whole convo, as proof. But it is against the rules to post it here.
    Have you send them supercell?
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

I still dont believe it.

Have you send them supercell?
    Ingame Support In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

I still dont believe it.
    You mean I should send them a complaint that I got back my account?🤔

If you are asking whether I got back my account back through that form, NO. I got it back through in-game support(through an agent, not a bot). Also, I can confirm that this device had no association with that account. This is a new device.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 2nd, 2020 at 07:13 AM.

You mean I should send them a complaint that I got back my account?🤔

If you are asking whether I got back my account back through that form, NO. I got it back through in-game support(through an agent, not a bot). Also, I can confirm that this device had no association with that account. This is a new device.
    Are you serious?
    You want us to believe that accounts can be easily "hijacked" and doesnt want to tell it supercell support so they can fix it?

Are you serious?
    You want us to believe that accounts can be easily "hijacked" and doesnt want to tell it supercell support so they can fix it?
    👍🏻I will communicate it to them using the form.

P.S: This is the Non-English support, that I am talking about.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 2nd, 2020 at 08:06 AM.

We are like reinventing a bicycle here.

For the starters, subjective statements:

'I don't believe'
    'I doubt'
    'does not make sense'
    'I don't think'
    'I am very sure this is not possible'

are not helping the case. No hard feelings. What about TRYING TO understand the issue? Instead of reacting to messengers (myself), react to root problem posed.

Thank you, Game Changer, for supporting me in this crusade. There is something seriously WRONG either with:

a. ingame support (handling the account recovery, handling the scammers/hackers)
    b. or there's a major flaw/backdoor/glitch with the app/server

In addition. I have theorized a possibility having untrustful people in ingame support. What mechanism does Supercell have to supervise the actions of ingame Support? It seems, the scammers/hackers/phishers who shot and shut down my accounts and clan - were non-English speakers, mainly. What if they got a 'friend', working for non-English speaking ingame Support? And helping them claim/recover seemably dead accounts (AFK before 2020), with no Supercell ID. Therefore it is harder for Supercell to track their actions, and with dead accounts/clans there is noone to complain as well. A perfect crime right there.

Sorry for becoming a flat-earther and hypothetical jerk, but it ain't right.

Will not give up, til my goals are met (scammers banned, problem fixed, accounts/clan recovered).

Thank you for your patience and being reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotHacked View Post
    snip.
    You must understand that this is a player forum and not sc ingame support. You have to contact supercell about your concerns.

I am still dont believing it because it is unbelieveable. We see almost daily complains that people are not possible to recover their villages because they doesnt know all needed informations. So it isnt easy to recover a village.
    If it would be easy like you said then we all would have likely lost our villages and we would see way more complains.

This is a real experience that I had, just two days before: I managed to recover an old Townhall 4 account of mine(which was the co-leader in a clan) without providing any details. The account is one that I have never played on the phone in which I recovered it, and the recovery was done by a human, not a bot. The agent just asked the four usual questions that anyone can easily find out(tag,name,townhall level and clan in which it is in) and straight away gave back my account. But this was NOT through the usual method.So yes, there is a way in which phishers can easily phish accounts. But I don't want to share that method here in this forum, as that would encourage people to phish accounts that are not theirs. I hope that Supercell manages to fix this flaw in the support👍🏻.
    This seems unlikely. But you said it was a town hall 4 account, supercell might have shown some leniency. Would it have been a bigger th, you wouldn't have got it back without answering questions.

I cannot refuse to believe, supercell does show some leniency to the lower town halls. As for myself my two town hall 3's were banned while I attempted to unlock my th9, but in the end when I succeeded, I got those th3's reinstated.

Also, in addition to this, let's not forget that they can still might've access to your geo-location, it might be a major factor proving that you were the owner of the th4 account.