Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tactics and Strategy sub-forum activity level

Tactics and Strategy sub-forum activity level

Why is the tactics and strategy sub-forum so inactive? I find it a bit strange that there is so little discussion on the forum as a whole on tactics on strategy v when is the next update coming etc.

Is it because those that are interested in tactics and strategy get the content elsewhere (eg youtube)?

I can understand that people prefer to learn a strategy visually, but I would also like to read about it.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    It's a valid question. Like you, I think it's an important topic.

I think one of the factors is that many of the questions are either too general or too specific, so the answers may not be helpful to other players. For example a thread asking, "Should I rush to TH12 to donate siege machines?" will likely garner a lot of general, practical information, but it doesn't provide a lot of value for most players. Similarly, a thread asking "I can a level 2 wizard tower and a level 3 mortar. Which one should I upgrade?" will get specific information about which to upgrade, but again it doesn't provide a lot of value for most players. We don't get a lot of write ups about strategy that many players can apply.

Another factor is that a lot of the really good strategy information requires visuals, so players create Youtube videos to showcase what they're talking about and how it works. If members want to share one of those videos here, they need to do so in Content Creation. There are a lot of videos and strategies posted there. I recommend checking them out.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; July 24th, 2020 at 04:11 PM.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 727 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Millennial Club
    You should check "Builder base." Pretty sure it's more inactive.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Yes sharky factor 2 for me. I need visuals

although i do really appreciate when someone tests a specific game mechanism and posts the results

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24