Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It might not be cheating...just hear me out...

Centennial Club

It might not be cheating...just hear me out...

Gonna be a long read, but thereís a thread going on in the forum where some clans are being accused of cheating in wars. I donít have evidence to verify or disprove. All I can do is relate my experience.

Iím maxed th13 with 3500 war stars so I get a lot of invites to join clans. Last year I took a clan up on it when I saw that they had like a 100 win streak in hand so I wanted to see what they were doing and what I could learn from them. (Wonít name and shame, even though thereís nothing shameful about their practices). I stayed for 4 reg wars, and one cwl.

Ill list the things they did every war to boost their chances.
    1) their top 10 bases were held by 3 guys, and me. So the 3 guys had 9 bases. All Th13s and all killers when it came to war.
    2) in any war, the leaders assigned bases to hit, no exceptions. If u deviated from the assignment, you got booted, no questions asked. They had a win streak they werent willing to mess with it. I hit whatever base they told me.
    3) never ending friendly challenges. Those 9 bases had a total of 54 war base layouts (9 bases x6 layouts. no duplicates) so in any particular war, they either had the exact base, or one very similar to it. So they practiced over and over again until it was 3 starred easily. Before I could do my war attack, I had to show them I could 3 star a base at least 3 times in a row in practice. In the cwl, I was tasked with hitting the opponents #1 base each time. I got 20 out of 21 stars...got a 99%). So they took 0 chances with any war attack.
    4) if in the off chance the opposition had a base none of them had, the leader scoured youtube to find an attack that matched it. Iím not kidding. Then he would tell you the YouTube video to watch and learn.
    5) sometimes used ďzombie basesĒ. They had 5 dead bases still in their clan...all th7 or lower. Sometimes they brought those 5 bases to 20 or 25 base war to lower the overall war weight. It usually resulted in lower bases from the opponents as well. So our base 15 would easily 3 star their 19 and 20. 14 would hit 18,17 etc. this means the higher bases could also drop down and hit th12s or weaker th13s for easier hits.
    6) that was just the top 3 guys...the lower bases were just as committed.

they were relentless and took it very seriously. They won almost 100% of their wars. During my time there, they never lost. I was impressed.

when I got back to my old clan, they asked me what I learned...and I said ď what I learned, Iím honestly not willing to doĒ. It was ALOT of effort. Iím just way too lazy for all of that.

So, maybe if your clan gets squished and gets 3 starred on every single attack...it might not be cheating. It could be you just got outworked by a clan that takes it very seriously.

Thanks for your time. Clash on!
    Last edited by dumbndumber; July 24th, 2020 at 01:56 AM.

That thread was closed because the proper response is to report in game, we cannot do anything here, and cheats should not be discussed. So why is this one different?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Im not telling anyone how to cheat. Iím saying there are other explanations as to how a clan can 3 star every base without cheating.

Iím a way, Iím heralding the work of other clans and giving example for others to follow.

Didnít mean to break any forum rules, I was just saying how it can be done 👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    Im not telling anyone how to cheat. I’m saying there are other explanations as to how a clan can 3 star every base without cheating.

I’m a way, I’m heralding the work of other clans and giving example for others to follow.

Didn’t mean to break any forum rules, I was just saying how it can be done ����
    My bad. Maybe should read the whole thing before posting. amazes me the lengths people will go to in a mobile game.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    My bad. Maybe should read the whole thing before posting. amazes me the lengths people will go to in a mobile game.
    Sure it seems like a lot to other people, but they seemed to take pride in it.

Not that long ago, I found out about some outrageous stats that some bases have...level 500...6800 wars stars, etc and my first thought was “cheater”!

Then the moderators and other forum members were nice enough to explain how it COULD be done if someone was committed (think LOTS of donations). And it made sense after I remembered that war clan I joined.

So now when I see some spectacular stat or a clan with 100 wins in a row, I’m not thinking cheater, I’m thinking that’s a lot of effort that was put in to make that possible. Makes me appreciate the game even more, because I know first hand how hard these stats can be to achieve.

clash on����
    Last edited by dumbndumber; July 24th, 2020 at 02:34 AM.

Banned
    ....but, but, but, they had a 100 win streak!! And they were almost 3 starring every base! If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a damn DUCK. My previous clash experience, supreme detective prowess and spidey cheat sense tells me they were all cheaters.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    ....but, but, but, they had a 100 win streak!! And they were almost 3 starring every base! If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a damn DUCK. My previous clash experience, supreme detective prowess and spidey cheat sense tells me they were all cheaters.
    Im saying I’ve seen it first hand...the effort that goes into being that good. And it wasn’t cheating. It was effort. WAY more effort than most people are willing to put in. Myself included.

the duck might not be cheating, the duck just wants it more.

just a thought.

I think many clans do all those things. If you read some of the recruitment threads you would see that in order to join their clan you have show them your attacks in friendlies. In my opinion getting ready for attacks and extensive training shows their dedication only, no cheating there.

Forum Legend
    That’s not cheating. But it is psychotic dedication to a game.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    That’s not cheating. But it is psychotic dedication to a game.
    Whats psychotic is there are clans who do all the friendlies, the voice chat and all that and yet still dont have good results.... Just goes to show that you can put in all the work you want but unfortunately if the skill isnt there it wont make a difference... some people just dont have it.