Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new troop idea : Electro Golem

Cool My new troop idea : Electro Golem

Behold the new dark elixir troop ELECTO GOLEM.
    ELECTO GOLEM is a two headed mechanical monster with only one mech body.They have huge durability and unlike their normal golem brothers , instantly die without leaving any golemites.But they have something that makes them very special and that is payback damage with ranged attack.EG (electro golem) can not only bash building with their mech arms...they have two tesla coils in their shoulder from which they can inflict damage based upon how much they have been hit.This damage will be the taken damage's 40%.The tesla attacks any type of unit.This is the passive of this troop and it refreshes every 4 sec.Their basic attack is based on defence units.

And one more thing when the electro golem is destoyed , he will go out with a zap...making buildings stunned for 0.8 secs.housing space of this troop will be 35/40.

this is just my idea..but i cant add more specific details like...hitpoint,elixier cost,damage ...since i am not a calculative guy.I have a photo of this troop but i cant add it in the thread because i dont know how to do it....so i will req supercell , they like my idea please take the photo from me by gmail.

no more today.stay safe.happy clashing
    Last edited by noor1625; July 24th, 2020 at 03:43 AM.
    Noor MD.

Sounds interesting. Golems tasing defenses and walls, sending sparks across the base.

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    This would do good as a super troop for the (ice)golem. Since you came up with the good idea I'll come up with the stats...I'm quite mathematical. It will give the forum population and the team a good understanding of this idea. It might take a few days to a week so you might have to be a bit patient if you want me to do it. Anyway keep up the good work.
    Last edited by VxV248; July 24th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.

Looks like this troop can be used for multiple purposes like tanking , DPS and killsquad leader. And the housing space also seems quite good to me .

If the Tesla is able to kill the air targeting troops from the CC or help in killing them then it will be awesome . Unlike two yetis they will sound more useful as when they come out from a wall wrecker during an attack , it not only targets the defence rather also has a plan for the CC troops .

So anyways , felt awesome to me.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Looks like this troop can be used for multiple purposes like tanking , DPS and killsquad leader. And the housing space also seems quite good to me .

If the Tesla is able to kill the air targeting troops from the CC or help in killing them then it will be awesome . Unlike two yetis they will sound more useful as when they come out from a wall wrecker during an attack , it not only targets the defence rather also has a plan for the CC troops .

So anyways , felt awesome to me.
    YES, BRO . The tesla can attack ground and air targets...and their attack priority will be any unit accept walls.but thier basic attack will be defence based.
    Noor MD.

Quote Originally Posted by VxV248 View Post
    This would do good as a super troop for the (ice)golem. Since you came up with the good idea I'll come up with the stats...I'm quite mathematical. It will give the forum population and the team a good understanding of this idea. It might take a few days to a week so you might have to be a bit patient if you want me to do it. Anyway keep up the good work.
    OK.I accept your offer.THANK YOU.
    Noor MD.

I like the idea and hope developers see it

Millennial Club
    Like the idea 👍

Check this to learn how to post image: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...sting+pictures

You mean like the alolan golem in pokemon

Last edited by Minsarul; July 24th, 2020 at 12:14 PM.