Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enough is enough war cheat

Enough is enough war cheat

so from the past few weeks i have been noticing people 'cheating in wars' by copying enemy bases in private servers. (i hop a lot of clans) and with that they get perfect wars. most of the clans have a second version of their clan in the famous private server(not mentioning the servers and the clans due to name shame), you need to take some action against these private server creators. it just ruins our experience in wars.

not sure if i can mention the name of the servers so i wont but if i can mention the servers reply me so i could get you a list of servers which need to be taken action against

how do they cheat?

they copy enemy war base in the battle day and in the private server they do a ton of friendly challenges until they could 3 star the base and then attack in the actual war getting a 3 star

one more edit: in case you were wondering the private servers dont have 24 hour base change cooldown
    Last edited by TechbroGamerx; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:27 AM.
    join our level 16 clan https://discord.gg/kdvMWyt

Millennial Club
    And how do you know that they are doing that?
    Unless..... you are play on private servers..?
    Or the Clan tells you..?
    Last edited by LostInSpace; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:36 AM.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechbroGamerx View Post
    so from the past few weeks i have been noticing people 'cheating in wars' by copying enemy bases in private servers. (i hop a lot of clans) and with that they get perfect wars. most of the clans have a second version of their clan in the famous private server(not mentioning the servers and the clans due to name shame), you need to take some action against these private server creators. it just ruins our experience in wars.

not sure if i can mention the name of the servers so i wont but if i can mention the servers reply me so i could get you a list of servers which need to be taken action against

how do they cheat?

they copy enemy war base in the battle day and in the private server they do a ton of friendly challenges until they could 3 star the base and then attack in the actual war getting a 3 star

one more edit: in case you were wondering the private servers dont have 24 hour base change cooldown
    Happened to one of the clan in which I am, last week. They tied the war(90-90). Had to say goodbye to our 26 W.W.S :-(
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    And how do you know that they are doing that?
    i hop a lot of clans (my war opponent clans) with my second account and i saw the chats referring to this a few times;

today i was frustrated with my enemy clan in war doing the same.
    my second account caught their chats
    join our level 16 clan https://discord.gg/kdvMWyt

i hop a lot of clans (my war opponent clans) with my second account and i saw the chats referring to this a few times;

I tried to do the same with an alt, which is in a completely different clan. But they declined :-(

All you can do is report it to in game support.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    All you can do is report it to in game support.
    Game support is a joke untill you invest money in game😂
    Last edited by Anirudhbansal; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:44 AM.

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    One thing we see a lot of is players leaving the enemy clan during war day and then coming back after a period of time. What then happens is they attack in war and 3 star an already attacked base.

Lots of theories out there and there will be people with the view that they are simply just visiting another clan.

but when this process happens 5-6 times in a war then it raises suspicions. My theory is that they are jumping into a different clan and using whatever they use to replicate bases and practice until they get it right and then rejoin the war clan and 3 star a th13 in war. This then removes any suspicions against the war clan.

Just my theory and i cannot prove it..

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudhbansal View Post
    Game support is a joke unless you invest money in game😂
    No. F2P players get to try out a cool bot with fabulous AI without even having to wait, while P2W players have to wait for some time to talk to a human agent. Who wins? F2P, of course.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    One thing we see a lot of is players leaving the enemy clan during war day and then coming back after a period of time. What then happens is they attack in war and 3 star an already attacked base.

Lots of theories out there and there will be people with the view that they are simply just visiting another clan.

but when this process happens 5-6 times in a war then it raises suspicions. My theory is that they are jumping into a different clan and using whatever they use to replicate bases and practice until they get it right and then rejoin the war clan and 3 star a th13 in war. This then removes any suspicions against the war clan
    Exactly this. I looked up the clan history using COS, and found that all but 4 members go to a different clan during every single war, and return only in the last hour of Battle Day.