Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost my clan

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anirudhbansal View Post
    I didn't said anyone to take care of my clan. I left game due to some personal problems.
    Just demote everyone to member/kick everyone out before you leave the game :-)

I didn't said anyone to take care of my clan. I left game due to some personal problems.
    I don't mean to be rude but your'e still alive, so it means while your were in your clan, you have at least 5 mins to declare the situation and made some critical decision, its what you called "accountability"

I already made a decision for my clan, 2 of them will definitely get the leadership once something happened to me, otherwise if I quit the game all my members know who will take the throne, if he doesn't, then all the original founding members including the best people agree that all of us will leave or be removed except all my accounts.

And you sounded like you just left the game, so I think the system did its job perfectly.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 23rd, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

So it means I lost my hard work🤔
    Some things you can leave alone for 90 days. Some things you canít neglect for 90 days (garden, pets, job, pay bills). Sorry, this is one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc
    You left your clan unattended. That's not hardwork, that's a leader who deserted his clan
    So does that mean the effort one invested in something at first cannot be considered as effort if they choose to take a 3-month haitus from it?

Your contention is flawed, Darpan. Couldn't help but point this out.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; July 23rd, 2020 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    So does that mean the effort one invested in something at first cannot be considered as effort if they choose to take a 3-month haitus from it?
    I've done a lot to make sure I got my diplomas and certifications and what not ... but if I choose to not attend any follow up class or other stuff 'required' to keep it up, I lose that .... now of course CoC is 'just' a game, but still: logging in once every 90 days isn't a huge requirement in itself, and I think most agree that this change was a nice solution for the many clans where the leader went AWOL...

OP doesn't have to discuss their personal issues here, of course. Without the extra information that was added later, people come to their own conclusions based on the info presented...

OP most likely was already on that hiatus at the time the change came into play. However disappointing it may be for them, this situation is a non-reversible state. We can only wish them the best and hope the problems have been resolved, right?
    Last edited by JusMe; July 23rd, 2020 at 12:28 PM.

I'm not taking sides, but yeah I may look like I am, but in that 3 month period (assuming you have the chance to open your phone), you can at least tell your people about your situation, and make a quick decision if you really do care for your clan or the game as a whole.

And I agree with JusMe, the OP just looked like he just went off questioning the system without prior explanation why he does, so we just assumed that he carelessly left the game with his clan with it.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 23rd, 2020 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe
    <snipped for space-conservation>
    You're straying away from what I meant; effort is still effort whether persistent or not ー I was merely questioning the poster's disregard for the OP's effort.

(Nice analogy, but not quite suited for this instance. )
    Last edited by Clash12344321; July 23rd, 2020 at 12:59 PM.

Op is still a member of his clan. But he seems less focused in helping the clan to grow which takes hardwork; instead of that, his priority is being clan leader which I believe only took around 40k of gold in first place.

So it means I lost my hard work樂
    You abandoned your clan. You did not even log in for 3 months. How is that "hard work".
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

First of all, OP shouldn't expect any sympathy here as it was the forumers who asked for that feature, and they got it. Although the forum represents only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of players who are a fraction of English speaking players, SC considered their request which was in fact reasonable, and then took the other extreme in favour of one side of the argument.
    What they should have done is to set the original leader a way of claiming his clan if he comes back. So the clan would get a new leader if the leader is inactive, and if the leader comes back online he can choose to get it back. That's the middle way.
    OP what was the level of your clan? Consider building a new one. I understand your pain as you built the clan but there's no help in sight. Let's face the truth.