Thread: Inferno dragon.

Inferno dragon.

At first inferno dragon house space was 10 now it is 15. But 10 space will be nice and the housing space of super troops is very high example super witch 🤷🏻♥♂️. She is not at all useful but her house space is 40 idk why she need that much . I think less house space will be good and interesting to play...

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahith0412 View Post
    At first inferno dragon house space was 10 now it is 15. But 10 space will be nice and the housing space of super troops is very high example super witch 🤷🏻♥♂️. She is not at all useful but her house space is 40 idk why she need that much . I think less house space will be good and interesting to play...
    Inferno dragon's housing space has always been 15. It is Baby Dragon, which has 10 housing space. If you want troops with less housing space, just don't use the Super troops. You would save some DE too :-)

Millennial Club
    The super witch isn't useless. She's just hard to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahith0412 View Post
    She is not at all useful but her house space is 40 idk why she need that much .
    The super witch carries a big boy which is able to tank the super witch like a golem and as well as deal great damage too . So comparing it with the golem , it seems that its housing space is almost 30 . Maybe by other logic it can be also considered to be compared with Pelkka as big boy and Pekka both are of high HP and deals good damage and damage type is melee. So let's take it as between 25 or 30 . And again the super witch herself damages a lot more than the normal ones , posseses greater HP too. Considering these facts , a super witch can be of 40 housing spells easily .
    I think less house space will be good and interesting to play...
    No , you can still enjoy the game with super witch . I have seen players making 3 stars using super witch and queen walk . And the attacks were really awesome . Just practice and once you master it feel the thrill.