Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nickname Heroes?

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I don't have time to name my Heroes; I'm too busy over planning my next 99% 1* war attack.
    Oh ...I was planning my latest 0 star 47% attack,really I wonder why people keep saying that attacking so hard
    By the way my AQ decided that she didn't wanna listen to me (grinded her forty levels for exactly this)
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyapanda View Post
    Well I just thought it'd be fun to have the nickname feature.

Just like Pokémon. Me and my friends can have a Charizard but what makes our Charizards unique (besides ev's and iv's) are the awesome nicknames we get to give them. Plus we get to visit the name changer whenever we want another name.

Just imagine visiting your clan mates villages and seeing all sorts of fun nicknames on the heroes. I mean it's not necessary (because if it were it would already be in the game)
    I don't see the merit of putting nicks on heroes, and those nicks that you quoted from the other guy are overcooked, so for those reasons I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I don't see the merit of putting nicks on heroes, and those nicks that you quoted from the other guy are overcooked, so for those reasons I'm out.
    Like I said. If it were necessary, it would already be in the game. It's obviously not necessary. And dude you say you're out but I know if this, feature actually exists you would nickname your King some cool name like Maximooze 😊

Like I said. If it were necessary, it would already be in the game. It's obviously not necessary. And dude you say you're out but I know if this, feature actually exists you would nickname your King some cool name like Maximooze 
    Let me make you an offer, how about "Steve Harvey"? or "Dr Phil"?

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    Let me make you an offer, how about "Steve Harvey"? or "Dr Phil"?
    I take Dr Phil. 😂

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    How about we call the skeleton skin equipped king the SKELETOR ?or the BK can be called THYUL or : The Hero You Upgrade Last
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Yes, assignjng hero nicknames would be cool!

But, we also have to look at reality. If others could see the name (when they visit you, or when you attack them),and free form text is allowed, then it becomes a major monitoring issue. Imagine all the derogatory, abusive, racists, sexist, obscene names that could be assigned. So doubt if we will ever see such an option.

I take Dr Phil. 
    I was about to take back my offer realizing that it won't make me more excited waking up in the morning, I was leaving "Steve Harvey" as your choice, and you just made a bad one, so I'm totally out.

I wish you the best luck with your endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Yes, assignjng hero nicknames would be cool!

But, we also have to look at reality. If others could see the name (when they visit you, or when you attack them),and free form text is allowed, then it becomes a major monitoring issue. Imagine all the derogatory, abusive, racists, sexist, obscene names that could be assigned. So doubt if we will ever see such an option.
    Have you ever seen a player with any such offensive word for their names? Of course not. I've tried this myself just to see how real the filter is. You can't have an offensive word as your player name or even clan name. So yes if there were a nickname feature, no one would be allowed to use those words now stop trying to point out downsides of this feature and let me enjoy my temporary fantasy of having heroes with nicknames. 🙃

Millennial Club
    Have you ever seen a player with any such offensive word for their names? Of course not. I've tried this myself just to see how real the filter is. You can't have an offensive word as your player name or even clan name. So yes if there were a nickname feature, no one would be allowed to use those words now stop trying to point out downsides of this feature and let me enjoy my temporary fantasy of having heroes with nicknames. 🙃
    Some people get "creative" with offensive words....