Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Scattershot still active at dead bases

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    This wasn't an INCREASE, it was a DECREASE. The time between the thing getting shots off is just a tad longer than before....
    But wasn't it an increase in HIT SPEED ?
    This is my logic...don't exactly know whether it's right or not
    since 3<3.036,
    therefore it is an increase
    Maybe the word you are looking for is "nerf"?
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudo3326User View Post
    since 3<3.036,
    Increase.It means that it takes 0.36 seconds more to hit.so yeah it's a nerf.
    Last edited by clasher0011; July 22nd, 2020 at 02:06 PM.

Hi

This is common with dead bases. Especially if the not dead defenses are outside the base. Happens a lot with EA and such.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 48/50/18 heroes
    TH12 - doug 51/58/28 heroes

since 3<3.036,
    These things really messes our brains a lot, but think of it slowly, yes the number were "increased" but not the overall attack rate/speed.

Hit ... 3.036 ... Hit ... 3.036 ... Hit ... 3.036 ... Hit

is slower than

Hit ... 3.000 ... Hit ... 3.000 ... Hit ... 3.000 ... Hit

So the delay (number) between attack were increased but the actual result is making actions in between slower.

It depends on where you put the words "increase" and "decrease", so to summarize, the numbers were "increased" but the response time of the next attack were slowed down - "decreased".
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 23rd, 2020 at 03:18 AM.

Make A Wish
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    This things really mess our brains alot, but think of it slowly, yes the number were "increased" but not the attack in between...

Hit ... 3.036 ... Hit ... 3.036 ... Hit ... 3.036 ... Hit

is slower than

Hit ... 3.000 ... Hit ... 3.000 ... Hit ... 3.000 ... Hit

So the delay (number) between attack were increased but the actual result is making delay of actions in betweenslower.

It depends on where you put the words "increase" and "decrease", so to summarize, the numbers were "increased" but the response time of the next attack were slowed down - "decreased".
    My brain hurts. lol

But something I don't understand is why the 0.036 second increase in the scatter shot hit speed.Perhaps it's like (what it feels like)that microsecond of a gap between the troop being hit and it's attack.

I have experienced this in the BB side where a super pekka is attacking a building and it is just about to do the attack but dies due to a defense
    firing.
    Seems like what you said and others are actually the same thing, Scattershot now require 0.036 seconds more to hit.
    But I doubt if it's related to microsecond gap between troop being hit and it's attack, since each troop have different attack speed, and each defense too.

To be honest I have no clue how it is impacting the game play since 0.036 seconds is like a tiny fraction of 1 second. A full attack have 180 seconds (3 minutes), and with 3 seconds each hit Scattershot can hit up to 60 shots if it was engaged from the beginning of an attack and not destroyed until the end. Guess what, when it took 3.036 seconds to hit, Scattershot can hit up to 59 shots in full 3 minutes. So that's 1 Scattershot hit difference, and that only possible when you engage Scattershot from the beginning of an attack until the end. Mathematically it shouldn't have impacted the game play at all (or not a nerf really).
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; July 23rd, 2020 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    My brain hurts. lol
    Yeah I read it back, it kinda hurt mine as well, I edited it. , I was like , yea wha... what?
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 23rd, 2020 at 03:20 AM.

Dead base unloaded inferno it's dimmed right, has anyone seen unloaded scattershot ? Was it also dimmed? Just curious haven't seen yet....

Make A Wish
    Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    Dead base unloaded inferno it's dimmed right, has anyone seen unloaded scattershot ? Was it also dimmed? Just curious haven't seen yet....
    It's not dimmed, it's just doesn't have rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    My brain hurts. lol

Seems like what you said and others are actually the same thing, Scattershot now require 0.036 seconds more to hit.
    But I doubt if it's related to microsecond gap between troop being hit and it's attack, since each troop have different attack speed, and each defense too.

To be honest I have no clue how it is impacting the game play since 0.036 seconds is like a tiny fraction of 1 second. A full attack have 180 seconds (3 minutes), and with 3 seconds each hit Scattershot can hit up to 60 shots if it was engaged from the beginning of an attack and not destroyed until the end. Guess what, when it took 3.036 seconds to hit, Scattershot can hit up to 59 shots in full 3 minutes. So that's 1 Scattershot hit difference, and that only possible when you engage Scattershot from the beginning of an attack until the end. Mathematically it shouldn't have impacted the game play at all (or not a nerf really).
    Maybe some programming or coding reasons or to fix a bug?