Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - July 22 - 28 - Details Here

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Few days are left, this means you were just waiting to join a clan that is about to complete or has completed 50k. Since you were not contributing initially, i will never accept anyone like you in my clan. Though we already finished 50k points yesterday but i don't want anyone getting free rewards particularly in my clan.
    Not even interested bro if you feel like this, already stated I can do 1k to1.5k that means u can also help who haven't reached last tier

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    There is always have auto refresh of all challenges since the beginning of CG.
    You mean the 'bug' that was called a 'bug' after two years of clan games, then was removed without any mention, which led to outrage here on the forums? That 'bug' was 'fixed' - we now have the 10 min flat trash rate instead of the climbing time thing as it was before.... SC thinks that is 'compensation' unfortunately (whilst nerfing and nerfing and nerfing the challenges that are worth doing as far as the time:effort-ratio is concerned)

Quote Originally Posted by Garama View Post
    is it me or is that a lot more boosted challenges than usual
    There are a lot more boosted challenges in the list in this post. As far as boosted challenges ON THE BOARDS in our clans: ... well, not so much ... geez, talk about making people happy with an empty hand

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    There are a lot more boosted challenges in the list in this post. As far as boosted challenges ON THE BOARDS in our clans: ... well, not so much ... geez, talk about making people happy with an empty hand
    At one point day 1, our board was full of boosted challenges. All main village unfortunately. I needed bh ones instead as I was out of legends attacks. This month seemed easy. Clan hit 50k day 1 and I hit 4k on my main. Was slack on my mini and didnt hit 4k until day 2.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

the thing is this does not happen every time and single time, it seems to happen in some situations only and i can't exactly tell what's causing it to happen so i won't remember to take screenshots each time when I get offline..
    it definitely seems to have something to do with trashing. i sometimes switch between multiple accounts and trash a bunch of tasks quickly, then I leave. and there is a possibly that after i trash my last task, and then switch to another account to take the screenshot (because the trashed account the screen is greyed out), this won't happen anymore.

i think i can try to take a greyed out screenshot tonight before i go to bed because that's when I trash a lot, and it happened for the last two nights, when I checked in the morning, some tasks changed.

Take screenshots and compare them ... if you truly have a one man clan and this is happening, that would be a bug I'd say...
    Last edited by dbl4210; July 25th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    At one point day 1, our board was full of boosted challenges. All main village unfortunately. I needed bh ones instead as I was out of legends attacks. This month seemed easy. Clan hit 50k day 1 and I hit 4k on my main. Was slack on my mini and didnt hit 4k until day 2.
    Very nice for your clan and your accounts .... We have a few very unhappy people, who are really at the point of wondering whether or not they will even bother next month, including some notorious multi-accounters.... and we've done quite a bit of trashing too ... to no avail

Very nice for your clan and your accounts .... We have a few very unhappy people, who are really at the point of wondering whether or not they will even bother next month, including some notorious multi-accounters.... and we've done quite a bit of trashing too ... to no avail
    Dunno. Guess supercel hates you and your clan. One note. Do I remember correctly that your clan doesnt do bh challenges? We swarm them and knock them out in a few minutes which keeps the board churning.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

two photos. one (with 2 day 5h left) is when I left, and second one (w 2 day 4h left) is what it was when i came back. one of the tasks at the bottom row changed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    the thing is this does not happen every time and single time, it seems to happen in some situations only and i can't exactly tell what's causing it to happen so i won't remember to take screenshots each time when I get offline..
    it definitely seems to have something to do with trashing. i sometimes switch between multiple accounts and trash a bunch of tasks quickly, then I leave. and there is a possibly that after i trash my last task, and then switch to another account to take the screenshot (because the trashed account the screen is greyed out), this won't happen anymore.

i think i can try to take a greyed out screenshot tonight before i go to bed because that's when I trash a lot, and it happened for the last two nights, when I checked in the morning, some tasks changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i think i kind of figured out when this happens. when I trash a task and it's still within the 10 min waiting period and I leave, the tasks that were replaced by the tasks I previously trashed will be refreshed. so in an example:
    acct1 trash task a and get new task b
    acct2 trash task c and get new task d
    acct3 trash task e and get new task f

and all these actions happen within 10 minutes, then i leave. when i come back, tasks b, d, f are now refreshed with something else.

something like this.

Same here. I used to max out seven accounts in the first few hours in every clan games, but so far has been able to max out only one this time with the rest about 2K. The only boosted tasks this time are the ones which involve super troops/clome spell/etc. If this 'balancing' goes on, I am calling it quits on all accounts from next time. I would rather cope with the upgrade times. Out of the seven clans I am in(all of which maxed the CG last time and are level 10+), only 2 has managed to max out so far. Three of them are struggling to complete it with around 35K points currently, while in 2 others, members have felt discouraged and quit clan games altogether.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; July 26th, 2020 at 05:26 AM.