Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next Clan Games - July 22 - 28 - Details Here

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    Did supercell ever explain why some tasks are auto refreshing now???? Is that a bug? I noticed last month and it's happening again.
    I had 800 pt bb task last night before I went to bed and now it's gone... It's been a month so I totally forgot about it, otherwise I would have picked it before going to bed....

Why can't we just stick to something and not change?!
    Because one of your other clanmates picked it up.
    The board is same for whole clan. And if someone in your clan start a challenge then that task will be replaced from board.

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    Because one of your other clanmates picked it up.
    The board is same for whole clan. And if someone in your clan start a challenge then that task will be replaced from board.
    no, there is no one else in my clan.

what's more frustrating is this doesn't happen all the time but it happened enough times for me to notice, especially there are tasks left on the board i wanted to pick. so i can't figure out the pattern, like why it's happening.... maybe it's a bug with trashing like i'm trashing too quickly or something....

Centennial Club
    Wow! I can't believe that I already maxed out my clan games this morning!

Pro Member
    Within 5-7 hours.😊😁

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Within 5-7 hours.😊😁
    I maxed it out within first 2 hours.😎 at cost of around 300 trophies.

no, there is no one else in my clan.

what's more frustrating is this doesn't happen all the time but it happened enough times for me to notice, especially there are tasks left on the board i wanted to pick. so i can't figure out the pattern, like why it's happening.... maybe it's a bug with trashing like i'm trashing too quickly or something....
    Take screenshots and compare them ... if you truly have a one man clan and this is happening, that would be a bug I'd say...

Need a clan for 6-7 ids for cg (can score 1k to1.5k on each )

Millennial Club
    Did supercell ever explain why some tasks are auto refreshing now???? Is that a bug? I noticed last month and it's happening again.
    I had 800 pt bb task last night before I went to bed and now it's gone... It's been a month so I totally forgot about it, otherwise I would have picked it before going to bed....

Why can't we just stick to something and not change?!
    There is always have auto refresh of all challenges since the beginning of CG.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Need a clan for 6-7 ids for cg (can score 1k to1.5k on each )
    Few days are left, this means you were just waiting to join a clan that is about to complete or has completed 50k. Since you were not contributing initially, i will never accept anyone like you in my clan. Though we already finished 50k points yesterday but i don't want anyone getting free rewards particularly in my clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    There is always have auto refresh of all challenges since the beginning of CG.
    That was a bug and most certainly it got fixed.