Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Account ban because I request for log it out from all devices

Question Account ban because I request for log it out from all devices

My cousin brother use my account for his donation, but now i dont want him to use it. So I request supercell to logout my account from all device.
    now they ban my account asking for security code,
    i messaged them in help and support but no one replying.
    is there any other way to contact supercell fastly... im feeling sad for my account.
    ELITE REBORNTM #20P0UVJYJ
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers(Proof).
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.

War Log 44::​03::09 Win Streaks 00

Sharing accounts is against ToS. As bad to you as it seems.. rules are rules

Yeah buddy, and i massage supercell about it from my side. If im wrong why would i do it..
    But they didn’t unlock it ill leave this game for permanent... im playing this account from 5-6 years
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Ankitagrawal View Post
    My cousin brother...
    The moment I see this I was done reading.

If this is how you talked to support, how would you expect them to believe you?

Cousin brother thats it and this thresd might get closed

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    The moment I see this I was done reading.

If this is how you talked to support, how would you expect them to believe you?
    I request them to logout my account from all device. Ill login again with account info if im his owner...
    you are right to but what can i do now... i even said them i can share any information to prove this is my account
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here

I request them to logout my account from all device. Ill login again with account info if im his owner...
    you are right to but what can i do now... i even said them i can share any information to prove this is my account
    Spamming them will just make things worse, you've been playing the game for so many years and you still don't have a grasp of what "account sharing" is.

I would advice to do other stuffs in real-life for the meantime, create a new account and/or wait patiently, let things cooldown for a while then try to approach the support politely and honestly.

It doesn't matter why you want the devices logged out.

The fact you shared your account with someone else is immediate grounds for banning so are you surprised when it happened?

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Pro Member
    My cousin brother use my account for his donation, but now i dont want him to use it. So I request supercell to logout my account from all device.
    now they ban my account asking for security code,
    i messaged them in help and support but no one replying.
    is there any other way to contact supercell fastly... im feeling sad for my account.
    First, donít let anyone use your account for any reason.

Second, it sounds like they did exactly what you asked and logged your account out of all devices. Now that itís asking for a code it sounds like your account is tied to Supercell ID. So log into the email you linked your account to and retrieve the code to reconnect your device.

Third, if you didnít link your account to an email then this just got a whole lot interesting.

Trainee
    Ankit if you see a pop-up asking for a security code, then you'll be probably able to recover your village within maximum 5 days.

But if you'll see a pop-up stating "Your account has been banned permanently" - then I am sorry brother, no one can help you.

According to your thread, I think that your village is not banned, but it's been locked because of you and your cousin playing at the same time on the same account. If that's the matter, then you can contact Help & Support and then give them your account's information. And after asking few questions' Supercell Support will return your account to you.

Hope My message gives you an answer.

You can ask me for help if anything is needed.

#IndianS