Thread: Season Bank for Builder Hall

Season Bank for Builder Hall

Since the loot is highly limited in Builder Hall and we've also got an extra OTTO, now is the time to also bring in a season Bank for builder hall. What do you think?

Forum Superstar
    Please don't post the same thing in multiple subforums.

Fresh Spawn
    Yo creo que es factible, pero este sería un banco muy pequeño, para no "romper" la base

Quote Originally Posted by MurtazaDhmnG View Post
    Since the loot is highly limited in Builder Hall and we've also got an extra OTTO, now is the time to also bring in a season Bank for builder hall. What do you think?
    I'd also like to get a season bank for the builder base.

Since we don't steal loot, I'd like to have it increase or fill up by the number of wins or something.

I think it's unnecessary. Available loot and builder availability are fairly well balanced in builder base, such that, if you do your three wins daily, you'll usually accumulate around enough loot for your next upgrade as your current upgrade finishes. Adding loot would throw this out of balance. Suddenly, you'd be sitting on full storages waiting for the master builder to free up.

Now, you did say you unlocked O.T.T.O, so in theory you could double your loot intake. However, I don't think it is desirable to have two defenses down at once. Before I was maxed, I had difficulty in battles when I had one defense down - if I had two, I think I'd have to just not play for a few days - which would mean I'm not accumulating loot and would slow down my progress a bit.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Yes! It would be great to having a season bank in builder base.

What do you think?
    I think that instead of season bank, there should be dynamite to blow up that boat.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh