Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Updating Suggestion

Updating Suggestion

Allowing spectators in clan wars to donate troops to the clan castles is an innovated way to participate if one is not in the war. This allows more communication and effort through the clan as whole and less stress to the ones attacking.
    Please consider this idea

This is a ruled out idea.

If a spectator could donate, then it could be used to sabotage war.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Spectators can already donate for war attacks..
    If they could also supply troops to the defensive cc you would potentially see max troops in the cc for a roster with a 6 at the top.
    It would totally destroy wars for those that use lower halls..
    Just sit your 13 and you already have a considerable advantage.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    If they could also supply troops to the defensive cc you would potentially see max troops in the cc for a roster with a 6 at the top.
    Nailed it!

I started a solo clan a couple of months back with a 12, two 11' & a dozen new accounts. I do frequent 10v10 with whichever new bases need the loot. Today's matchup is all 8's against all 8's.

The opposition is obviously solo too (variations of the same name on all accounts). There are only 10 accounts, so I already have a huge advantage on attack, it would be no contest if I could use max troops on defence.

---

Chances are, advantage or not, it'll be a 30-30 draw. He or she won't miss any attacks & will have up to 11 attempts at my top base.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Nailed it!

I started a solo clan a couple of months back with a 12, two 11' & a dozen new accounts. I do frequent 10v10 with whichever new bases need the loot. Today's matchup is all 8's against all 8's.

The opposition is obviously solo too (variations of the same name on all accounts). There are only 10 accounts, so I already have a huge advantage on attack, it would be no contest if I could use max troops on defence.

---

Chances are, advantage or not, it'll be a 30-30 draw. He or she won't miss any attacks & will have up to 11 attempts at my top base.
    The opponent may also have higher accounts which he/she may bring to the clan just during the war to donate, and then- boom!, Lol :-) Most of the one-man clans end up with ties when they match up with each other. Happened to me too, today(15-15).

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    This is a ruled out idea.
    Can you point bout where this has been ruled out please, so we can add it to the ruled out list?

Alternatively, please do NOT say something is ruled out unless it IS in that list.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    This, of course, is why it is incredibly unlikely to happen, and IMO shouldn't happen. But it isn't on the ruled out list.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    The opponent may also have higher accounts which he/she may bring to the clan just during the war to donate, and then- boom!, Lol :-) Most of the one-man clans end up with ties when they match up with each other. Happened to me too, today(15-15).
    Or the accounts could visit a req & go clan for max troops too.

I have more draws than wins so far, no losses as yet. My opponent's record is: draw; win then 8 draws! I don't gamble, but if I did I'd bet the farm on a 30-30 finish.

Happy enough with grinding out draws when building up XP & the war bonus is a good source of DE for fresh TH8's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Or the accounts could visit a req & go clan for max troops too.

I have more draws than wins so far, no losses as yet. My opponent's record is: draw; win then 8 draws! I don't gamble, but if I did I'd bet the farm on a 30-30 finish.

Happy enough with grinding out draws when building up XP & the war bonus is a good source of DE for fresh TH8's.
    The 'normal clans' would be in a fix, if they somehow match up with one-man clans. These clans would probably be new(playing their first war)and would be quite mad when all their bases are 3-ed in 5 minutes and they have no high level account to donate to them. So yes, the change will make one-man clans even more dominant over the others. Good that it's ruled out :-)
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; July 22nd, 2020 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    The 'normal clans' would be in a fix, if they somehow match up with one-man clans. These clans would probably be new(playing their first war)and would be quite mad when all their bases are 3-ed in 5 minutes and they have no high level account to donate to them. So yes, the change will make one-man clans even more dominant over the others. Good that it's ruled out :-)
    Going off Ajax's post it isnt ruled out.
    But one man clans usually have enough of an experience advantage already, without making it tougher on the oppo.

I warred at 15v war size with 9s on top..
    did 46 wars, 36 of which were perfects, but 11 draws..
    The 5 wars I lost was due to not clearing out the oppo roster.

My personal reason for doing solo was to test the MMA limits tho, using slightly differing break downs each war, rather than trying for streaks..
    Trying for perfects was my little way of maintaining a little interest.
    Fun for a while, but I have been drawn back to the old clan so the big accounts can be dusted down and used, rather than simply heavy troop donors.

I will be back, but hopefully the big boys wont be feeding little league defensive cc's by then.
    If clans want more input and togetherness within their clan, sign them up on the roster..
    That way they are more than welcome to contribute towards filling those war cc's.