Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant change the name of my farm

Cant change the name of my farm

When trying to change my farm name it gets stuck on "approving name". I have been waiting long time and it hasn't worked. Any solutions?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by aFarm0209 View Post
    When trying to change my farm name it gets stuck on "approving name". I have been waiting long time and it hasn't worked. Any solutions?
    Are you requesting the same name each time? If so, I wonder if there's something about the new name that is causing the issue, rather like the way some innocent phrases are censored in neighbourhood chat.

Have you tried requesting a different name?

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Are you requesting the same name each time? If so, I wonder if there's something about the new name that is causing the issue, rather like the way some innocent phrases are censored in neighbourhood chat.

Have you tried requesting a different name?
    Yes I've tried different names, all appropriate, and it keeps staying stuck on "approving name".

Quote Originally Posted by aFarm0209 View Post
    Yes I've tried different names, all appropriate, and it keeps staying stuck on "approving name".
    you can try closing out the game and restarting?
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    you can try closing out the game and restarting?
    I've tried everything to fix it that doesn't work either. Probably will have to contact support for this as it seems like it's the account that's glitched.