Thread: Please, remove loosing loot after defense attack!

Fresh Spawn

Please, remove loosing loot after defense attack!

In main village, if someone attacks you it should not be possible to lose loot. Because it feels like getting robbed, and it is a bad habit in general.
    And when I'm attacking someone's village I also feel like a robber, and someone who is being attacked may be really mad at me.
    And it doesn't feel good to me! I'm deleting this game when I'm in TH11 and maybe someday I'll install it again if you will consider my opinion.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Leave your collectors and mines outside so it's easy to rob. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bob737 View Post
    And when I'm attacking someone's village I also feel like a robber, and someone who is being attacked may be really mad at me.
    That's why there's the revenge button.

Forum Legend
    Omg, are you serious?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by bob737 View Post
    In main village, if someone attacks you it should not be possible to lose loot. Because it feels like getting robbed, and it is a bad habit in general.
    And it doesn't feel good to me! I'm deleting this game when I'm in TH11… and maybe someday I'll install it again if you will consider my opinion.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    This is one of the main points of the game: steal loot from other players while protecting your own. This is the farming part of the game.
    Then you have the war part of the game: desining a base that gives up no more than 2 stars while getting 3 stars on one of your opponent's bases.
    Please tell me you're fine with the war part of the game, or is that unfair too?

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Leave your collectors and mines outside so it's easy to rob. Thanks in advance.
    Soo true do it now lol
    Last edited by TechbroGamerx; July 20th, 2020 at 05:12 PM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Wow bob i admire your moral stance, and your fortititude in reaching th11 under such morally testing circumstances, but deleting the game is the best option for you if you are uncomfortable with raiding other bases. It is an integral part of the game.

perhaps hayday might suit you better

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24