Thread: English adults - all levs welcome to join

English adults - all levs welcome to join

We are a friendly bunch currently standing at 19 members theres no set requirenents to join our hood all levs are welcome and all playing styles welcome whether your a farmer or derby player or just a trader you will recieve a warm welcome from us and theres zero pressure to do anything just play hayday your way hood tag is #28jl2cvu we also appear on the hood search its not a popular hood name so we are easy to find i should point out we are mainly a uk based hood so different time zones might not suit all farmers feel free to pm me or leave any questions you have on my thread thanks for reading it
    Last edited by Mrlk; July 23rd, 2020 at 06:32 PM.
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Daily bump time and just wanted to say thanks to those that sent me private messages however could we please keep any and all private messages to discussions about joining english adults i don't need any faceless keyboard warriors messaging me about my writing skills or lack of punctuation i am well aware already its like a striker being through on goal and missing the target does anyone need to tell him he missed nope not at all as he knows already manners cost nothing so if you can't be nice and friendly then honestly dont message me thankyou
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Daily bump

Daily bump time just to say we are a friendly laid back hood and active each day all are welcome to join but if your looking for a super active hood this isnt it as we all have real lifes that come first thanks for reading
    Last edited by Mrlk; July 23rd, 2020 at 06:26 PM.

Bump time i should point out time zones issue we are mainly a uk hood and i have noticed several farmers join say hi wait ten mins then leave when theres no reponse this seems to happen when we are sleeping so figured i should point out its a uk hood thanks