Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Love spell posts

Love spell posts

SC help! What are all these love spell posts under general discussion?

It’s just some of the spam that gets thru the filters. The moderators have worked quite hard this morning getting rid of what’s coming through.

If you ever see this and care to help, open the earliest thread - tap on the triangle at the bottom left of the post - and type in something like “Spam, and more above” or “Spam bots - first thread”. It is not necessary to report every thread. This will send an alert to the moderators.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Did i misclick somewhere of the forum got a facelift?

Edit: sorry, just being a knuckle-dragger, switched board version by misclick.
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 19th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I agree they have been particularly incessant and irritating today
    Last edited by Bakunin; July 19th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks for response info.

Many people sign up on the forum and just come to get answers to a specific question, or to look at sneak peeks when an update is near, or even sign up and forget about the forum for long stretches.

Sometimes, even when you have a general idea of an answer, you can ask the question so that there will be a reply for a brand new person that has no idea about the answer will see it. Kind of like bumping a thread from years ago.

I very well remember when I first joined and saw the whole first page of something similar.... I thought that the forum was some sort of nasty group! Lol. Luckily I found that it is a group of brilliant players, great moderators, very helpful strategies and all around a good addition to the game.

So.... maybe not be so rough or condescending to someone that may not know the answer, may get useless suggestions when using the search feature or .... just in general.