Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Countering the counter of the counter (reason why game balance is so bad right now)

  1. #11
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,014
    If defenses were too OP then how can there be two perfect wars in world championship qualifiers and many 14 and 13.

  2. #12
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,124
    So what do you propose OP?
    Let's all players start over from TH9? Great.

    The moves and counter moves is part of the life time of a game, if not this game would be dead everytime it introduced something that can't be countered.

  3. #13
    Pro Member dpgza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    So what do you propose OP?
    Let's all players start over from TH9? Great.

    The moves and counter moves is part of the life time of a game, if not this game would be dead everytime it introduced something that can't be countered.
    Aint just that. Balance issues...

  4. #14
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,897
    It's called balancing
    Refreshing the meta

    Five fundamental skill
    Learn the AI of the game (troops/heroes/defense)
    Reading the bases
    Planning
    Execution
    Reaction

  5. #15
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,302
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrakakis View Post
    The various "pros" keep barking about the right of base designers to defend against everything. But they misunderstand. For example, yes, they should be able to defend an invasion following a wall break at a certain point, but this is after the wall break takes place. They should not be able to prevent a wall break by playing mind games based on AI technicalities or invisible traps. Similarly, a good base should defend against a 3-star assuming a yeti blimp will be used to take out the town hall, but this does not mean that they should be able to prevent a well executed yeti blip because of invisible traps. If so, the attacker should be given some kind of spell to neutralize traps, thus countering the counter to the counter of the counter... and this is where I start getting a headache!
    As a good attacker you know which walls you can't break because of gaps and you can anticipate where the base builder has put the traps to counter a yeti blimp. It's not like the builder base where traps are ridiculously op.

  6. #16
    I think offence will get some boost with th14 in future, then this excess splash damage in th13 will be countered by some very strong troops, who knows maybe a very strong troops is in store for future. As it is always seen the max th available at the game has a very low 3 star success rate as compared to other th's.

  7. #17
    Millennial Club GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I think offence will get some boost with th14 in future, then this excess splash damage in th13 will be countered by some very strong troops, who knows maybe a very strong troops is in store for future. As it is always seen the max th available at the game has a very low 3 star success rate as compared to other th's.
    But Townhall14 will get a brand new strong signature defence also :-)

  8. #18
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    122
    Imo the only problem is that the game is becoming way to complex with too many elements which we need to think about not just in attacks or defenses in game also

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Veznan View Post
    Imo the only problem is that the game is becoming way to complex with too many elements which we need to think about not just in attacks or defenses in game also
    Yeah it is really becoming more complex, i remember when i used to study full base in th8,9 and then executed attacks like hghb and got the desired result. Now th13 base is so large that its planning needed to triple a base is more than life problems🤕
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; July 19th, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

  10. #20
    Forum Elder Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    1 Starring bases in CWL.
    Posts
    2,662
    I like the current balance.
    Those who put some time and effort in doing FC and to practise and learn are awarded with 3star attacks.Even though they are not pros.
    While super casuals who mostly just do legends or farm attacks without analysing their mistakes in a failed attack are not getting triples as often.

    Bottom line is you have to put some effort for your triple.

    Note: Everyone who put some effort everyday in doing FC and learning attacks are not super hardcore pro players.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here


    Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •