Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ The One & Only ] "Boom Beach? Please Go To Reddit" Thread

Fresh Spawn

Wink Silent reality in Boom beach

I am trying to figure out how to recruit new members for our task force? Suggestions?

There is no Boom Beach forum here. You have to visit the official Reddit page to discuss Boom Beach: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoomBeach/

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Boom BBeach has no presence on these forums. Try asking at https://www.reddit.com/r/BoomBeach/

[Ninja'd]
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:07 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Can’t open Boom Beach and won’t get a response from a contact form

I need help with what is going on with my account.

I requested to delete my account on boom beach about a month ago. Now, it pops up “Account Disabled” whenever I open the app and I can’t even start the game up. My account should’ve been deleted by now, but for whatever reason it’s taking forever. I’ve tried to contact support several times through a contact form but never get a reply. Any advice y’all can provide is greatly appreciated!

Staying dedicated to this forum til the end...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1119 View Post
    I need help with what is going on with my account.

I requested to delete my account on boom beach about a month ago. Now, it pops up “Account Disabled” whenever I open the app and I can’t even start the game up. My account should’ve been deleted by now, but for whatever reason it’s taking forever. I’ve tried to contact support several times through a contact form but never get a reply. Any advice y’all can provide is greatly appreciated!
    The Boom Beach forum is no longer present here, so you'll have to check here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BoomBeach/
    Last edited by Tahoe; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:36 AM.

Thank You TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Screenshot/save what you value on the forum!

Fresh Spawn
    Well I posted there but still no one knows what I should do and I can’t seem to find a developer or anything. This whole situation just sucks lol.

Forum All-Star
    The only thing you can do is a factory reset. After that add a new apple ID account (NOT the one associated with the deleted game) then you can install the game. After you have created your new game then you can add your old apple ID back on your device.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:33 AM.