Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Super Cell Give Up On Super Troops?

Not a single member of our clan use them anymore.
    Even with DE overflowing.
    Pass.

If you can't find a good use for super troops you are not very good at COC.

Edit - As someone top 3000 in world in legend (not bragging but that is in a pretty small minority) they increase my 3-star % in legend by at least 10-15% and probably 25% in reg wars as I can save either super WBs or sneaky gobs on my non-push accounts to have both available in wars a fair amount of the time.
    Last edited by jabrollox; July 17th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.

Great if you find them useful but I have no interest in a temp troop that just seems like a novelty for a dark elixir overflow dump. Only used the first four when they came out and didn't see them as a game changer (thankfully as a new meta with a temp troop would be bad! IMO).

Each to their own but I would of preferred the time spent on developing those to be used on some other QOL improvements to the game like trying to get some form of in game communication between clans or linking for families, a Tool for recruiting that works, war cc to to be filled on day 1 of CWL and retained to stop the 7 day chore feelings more tiresome.

Sadly the games lost a bit of it's sparkle for me lately and I think like a lot of others I know they are just going through the motions. When you play something a long time it becomes habit and time investment that makes it harder to step away.

Super wallbreaker is nice and I usually have it unlocked in my LL account when its not in cooldown. Aside from that, the gobs can be useful for specific attacks and the inferno drag is useful on defense but there aren't any I want to carry in my regular Legends army comps. I admit I didn't stick with Super Witches long enough to get good with them; I know some youtubers say they are strong.
    Last edited by rvMatt; July 17th, 2020 at 01:49 PM.

Recently some players in our clan are complaining about super giants. They seem to be no more useful to them. I donít know why whenever we talk aboit Super troops the Super gobs and super wall breakere are the only ones which are found as most useful ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I dislike the super troop functions. I don't use them, I don't activate them anymore (although I have enough DE). They don't give any advantage, so why bother? You can do the same with the normal troops you have. I already have difficulties to use every normal troop available in the game, why should I even make it more difficult to use super troops?? I must be honest, the only usefull super troop I already used, were super WB. But it's been 2 or 3 months that I activated them...
    They do give an advantage. I find super breakers to be a nice advantage all the time. I find super gobs to be a nice advantage in war/legends depending on the design, plus they are good as cc donations. I find super gobs and super barbs very good for farming with my lower account. They don't do the same thing as other troops.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaganzza View Post
    I dislike the super troop functions. I don't use them, I don't activate them anymore (although I have enough DE). They don't give any advantage, so why bother? You can do the same with the normal troops you have. I already have difficulties to use every normal troop available in the game, why should I even make it more difficult to use super troops?? I must be honest, the only usefull super troop I already used, were super WB. But it's been 2 or 3 months that I activated them...
    It is your wish if you want super troop or not,if you want some advantage or not.It is not compulsory

personally I don’t like the super troops, the only one I use is the wbs because it rarely fails like the normal wbs seem to. Maybe you will like the next ones, the super valks or archers...........

New Bloke/Chick
    Thanks everyone, some really great feedback to my original post. I definitely need to look at sneaky gobs again.

I'm intrigued by Super Witch, but if I don't like it am I stick without access to regular witches for a week?

Quote Originally Posted by STevenTod View Post
    Thanks everyone, some really great feedback to my original post. I definitely need to look at sneaky gobs again.

I'm intrigued by Super Witch, but if I don't like it am I stick without access to regular witches for a week?
    Super witch works pretty good on certain bases only 4 of them is enough to take out a base.

Hi