Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Super Cell Give Up On Super Troops?

New Bloke/Chick

Will Super Cell Give Up On Super Troops?

Scrolling through the last 32 attacks on my Legends base, the only super troop I've seen used against my base is the Super Wall Breaker (which is a good troop).

I personally have reached the point of not even bothering to activate a Super Troop unless I need to get rid of dark equity. I did break down and tried the Inferno Dragon, and after watching it be basically useless on a few hits have dropped it.

Does anyone out there have a rotation of Super Troops you find useful, and at what TH level? (Ignore defensive CC placements and focus on offence please).

Forum Legend
    I was using Super Witch in Legends (5200 range) and getting mostly high percentage 2 stars with them.
    When CW league rolls around I super babies to fill defensive war ccs on one account and super goblins on the other account to donate goblin blimps
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by STevenTod View Post
    Scrolling through the last 32 attacks on my Legends base, the only super troop I've seen used against my base is the Super Wall Breaker (which is a good troop).

I personally have reached the point of not even bothering to activate a Super Troop unless I need to get rid of dark equity. I did break down and tried the Inferno Dragon, and after watching it be basically useless on a few hits have dropped it.

Does anyone out there have a rotation of Super Troops you find useful, and at what TH level? (Ignore defensive CC placements and focus on offence please).
    I use super gobs all the time to farm and then will rotate with super barbs
    | BK 74 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Been using the goblins in rotation with wb. Either donation to others, either offence. I do Queen charge and i use 2 super goblins to help funel. 2 of them take a storage unnoticed. Its not a big deal and it is situational, but that attack out of 4-5 where its usefull its better then all other super troops. If i dont have a use for them in the start, i use them at cleanup, they do help.

If its worth mentioning im using them in LL, around 5300-5600

I don’t think they’ll give up on them.

I have found super gobs to work well for easy two star raids in Legend League, but the super witch is probably my favorite. I currently don’t have a super activated, but I may resume using them after I finish maxing my king and definitely when the next one is introduced.

My problem is I'd like to have super wall breakers for my main to use on attack and sneaky goblins to donate to my mini for war attacks. Unless you get the inferno retarget glitch, inferno drags mostly die before doing anything useful. Rest dont really appeal to me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Apart from CWL I haven't used as many Supertoops across my accounts since the update. Priority for DE is heroes at the moment, I'm probably not alone in that.

My clan uses everything other than super giants, though the witch is losing popularity too. We make a lot of use of breakers, gobs, barbs, inferno.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    No

they are now integral to the coc esports agenda

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

I use Sneaky Gobs or Super WB.
    S.Gobs can be great funnel troop.
    But yeah, S.WB is by far the best super troop.

I always have inferno dragon active on one of my accounts to donate to defense CC.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.