Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfair match making 😭

Quote Originally Posted by ChatungCS View Post
    Exactly, there should be identical offence and defence. For my BH 7, I have 5 Nos. of Army Camp whereas there are 6 Nos. of Army Camp in BH9. This is also to be noted. And therefore, match making should not be based trophy level rather on BH level
    Then you would be ok with it taking hours to search for a match, until someone with identical offense and defense started searching? This is where that argument falls apart.

You can wait for the game to change (not likely), or you can adapt to the game to be more successful. You have the same opportunity to rush as everyone else. Search through the builder base forum, there are numerous guides to help you rush optimally.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Centennial Club
    I am in Builder Hall Level 7 max and upgrading my Builder Hall to Level 8. Whenever I attack, many a time, all I get is rushed Builder Hall Level 9 players with higher level troops than mine and they completely devastates the structures/buildings in my base. They have more defence structures than mine and I manage to get 2 stars while they completely devastates the structures in my base. When I go to their profile I have noticed one thing in common; they have upgraded their attacking troops while other troops being not upgraded, some have not even upgraded their giants to Level2 and have level 18 Super PEKKA. Is it a fair match making? Please! Give a fair match because I am getting bored losing with max level troops and defences of my Builder Hall Level 7 against rushed Builder Hall Level 9.
    A suggestion:

Deliberately drop trophies. Try to find a range where you find BH 7s (at least sometimes)

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    A suggestion:

Deliberately drop trophies. Try to find a range where you find BH 7s (at least sometimes)
    Or upgrade to BH 9 as fast as possible as maxing (I'm assuming that is what you're doing) is not the ideal way to go unless you like taking the punishment (loosing to more superior and higher leveled bases) from others.

Forum Legend
    I would not want my opponent be of lower level than mine and I would rather have a good fight against opponent of my same level. All I want is equality as I mentioned.
    you find people in your general trophy range, very equitable
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    A suggestion:

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    Or upgrade to BH 9 as fast as possible as maxing (I'm assuming that is what you're doing) is not the ideal way to go unless you like taking the punishment (loosing to more superior and higher leveled bases) from others.
    FYI
    I actually do both. My rushed BH9s are still spamming maxed barbs and 3 starring within a minute. Giants are almost maxed and will be added to the army eventually. Then bombers and cannons. I doubt this is the fastest way since dropping gets less loot per win. But I cant get away from the 1 minute and done spam attack because it is so easy. I only invest that much time in BH for clan games and benefits to main base (gems and 6th builder).

I also have a maxed BH9 except some troops and another needing only walls. I still drop trophies on them to save time on my 3 focused raids for the loot. I am not the dedicated BH player. Kudos to those on here that are.

I only posted to drop trophies because no one else ever suggests it. Everyone suggests (rightly so) rushing
    Last edited by JD4U; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:38 PM.

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions.