Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Unfair match making 😭

  1. #1

    Unfair match making 😭

    I am in Builder Hall Level 7 max and upgrading my Builder Hall to Level 8. Whenever I attack, many a time, all I get is rushed Builder Hall Level 9 players with higher level troops than mine and they completely devastates the structures/buildings in my base. They have more defence structures than mine and I manage to get 2 stars while they completely devastates the structures in my base. When I go to their profile I have noticed one thing in common; they have upgraded their attacking troops while other troops being not upgraded, some have not even upgraded their giants to Level2 and have level 18 Super PEKKA. Is it a fair match making? Please! Give a fair match because I am getting bored losing with max level troops and defences of my Builder Hall Level 7 against rushed Builder Hall Level 9.

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star Mrlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,017
    The is no match making involved in builder base its based on trophy range and to be honest op builder base plays tbe oppisite way to the main base were its a great idea to max your base on the main on the builder base its better to rush your base
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

  3. #3
    Super Member Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatungCS View Post
    I am in Builder Hall Level 7 max and upgrading my Builder Hall to Level 8. Whenever I attack, many a time, all I get is rushed Builder Hall Level 9 players with higher level troops than mine and they completely devastates the structures/buildings in my base. They have more defence structures than mine and I manage to get 2 stars while they completely devastates the structures in my base. When I go to their profile I have noticed one thing in common; they have upgraded their attacking troops while other troops being not upgraded, some have not even upgraded their giants to Level2 and have level 18 Super PEKKA. Is it a fair match making? Please! Give a fair match because I am getting bored losing with max level troops and defences of my Builder Hall Level 7 against rushed Builder Hall Level 9.
    First, there's a subforum for builder base. https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...7-Builder-Base

    Second, it's perfectly fair. You can rush to BH9 yourself. In fact, this is the optimal strategy in the ladder system that determines BH matchups.

    Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

  4. #4
    Ok! Thank you for your response.

  5. #5
    But I don't find it fair with lower level troops and less number of buildings. I find no equality.

  6. #6
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatungCS View Post
    But I don't find it fair with lower level troops and less number of buildings. I find no equality.
    Would you say so when opponent is of low level than yours? I doubt that.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Would you say so when opponent is of low level than yours? I doubt that.
    I would not want my opponent be of lower level than mine and I would rather have a good fight against opponent of my same level. All I want is equality as I mentioned.

  8. #8
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,642
    Equality would be finding a base which has identically updated offense and defense as yours. Except that, all other match-ups will be unfair.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Equality would be finding a base which has identically updated offense and defense as yours. Except that, all other match-ups will be unfair.
    Exactly, there should be identical offence and defence. For my BH 7, I have 5 Nos. of Army Camp whereas there are 6 Nos. of Army Camp in BH9. This is also to be noted. And therefore, match making should not be based trophy level rather on BH level

  10. #10
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,754
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatungCS View Post
    Exactly, there should be identical offence and defence. For my BH 7, I have 5 Nos. of Army Camp whereas there are 6 Nos. of Army Camp in BH9. This is also to be noted. And therefore, match making should not be based trophy level rather on BH level
    Try reading this. It may help you understand why it should absolutely not be based on bh level.

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post11161985

    Btw, my mini is bh8 in the 3500 to 3600 range preying exclusively in bh9s. It managed to stay just sub 3k as a bh7. Also facing 9s with 8s mixed in. Since you say youare max bh7 going to 8, when bh finishes, put everything down. Upgrade an attack to level 16 while getting your storage done. Then hit the bh9 upgrade asap. Boom. No more mismatches.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •