Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No trophy deduction for losing duels to higher builder halls

Fresh Spawn

No trophy deduction for losing duels to higher builder halls

Many of the builder base duels match us against opponents having builder halls that are 1-2 levels higher than us. Then it becomes a very unfair situation for the lower builder hall player. As he/she has to face far superior defenses compared to his/her troop levels. Also, his/her base is being attacked with higher level troops or troop capacity than the defenses can handle. Furthermore, this happens very often. Therefore, there should be some balancing, for instance, no trophy deduction for losing to players with higher builder halls.
    Last edited by Wild31; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.

Drop your trophies so you can win some, its effective

Stay at lower trophy level since matchmaking is based on trophy range; higher you go, more developed bases will be served to you.

You're probably too high, so drop down, or rush (like I did to get OTTO). Also, this would just cause trophy inflation, as you would be introducing trophies to the cycle every time there's a "mismatch,"

Quote Originally Posted by Wild31 View Post
    Many of the builder base duels match us against opponents having builder halls that are 1-2 levels higher than us. Then it becomes a very unfair situation for the lower builder hall player. As he/she has to face far superior defenses compared to his/her troop levels. Also, his/her base is being attacked with higher level troops or troop capacity than the defenses can handle. Furthermore, this happens very often. Therefore, there should be some balancing, for instance, no trophy deduction for losing to players with higher builder halls.
    You should rush your builder base to bh9 as fast as you can. That side has all advantage and no disadvantage in rushing.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild31 View Post
    ... for instance, no trophy deduction for losing to players with higher builder halls.
    Is that not counter intuitive? As others noted, you are in that position due to your trophies rising well above the norm for your peers. Hence their advice to rush BH to equalize yourself to opponents at that trophy level. If there was no trophy loss, you would then be stuck, with no escape. Unable to find peers, you could win to not raise trophy level. Unable to drop (since no trophy loss), you could never fall back down to the norm. So that would greatly aggravate the very situation that you disdain, trapped into a state with no recourse. Unable to win any battle to rise (nor get any loot to rush BH), yet no way to fall to return to a peer population.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:39 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    If this were implemented then trophy pushing at lower builder halls would become way too easy.

The system we have now basically ensures that each builder hall will eventually run into a range where they hit a natural ceiling and it becomes impossible to move higher then that. If there was no trophy loss when attacking a higher BH then it would theoretically be possible for lower level builder halls to rule the leader board this just shouldn’t be possible in games like this.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    If this were implemented then trophy pushing at lower builder halls would become way too easy.

The system we have now basically ensures that each builder hall will eventually run into a range where they hit a natural ceiling and it becomes impossible to move higher then that. If there was no trophy loss when attacking a higher BH then it would theoretically be possible for lower level builder halls to rule the leader board this just shouldn’t be possible in games like this.
    And it's one of the points that makes builder hall NOT A RIPOFF OF THE MAIN VILLAGE. Right?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    And it's one of the points that makes builder hall NOT A RIPOFF OF THE MAIN VILLAGE. Right?
    I don’t get what you’re trying to say here. It does seem like it has little to do with the topic..
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:27 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I have tried to get 3000 trophies achievement in BH7. But I only got 2949 trophies and after that I straight lost to 2700. Builder battles depend on the luck, attack strategy, opponent base also your base design. I usually use ship minions for weak air defenses and boxer cannon for most of the time. Sometime I change troop slightly depend on opponent base. I really recommend you to go to lower if you are upgrading your Hero.