Thread: blueprints not available

Centennial Club

blueprints not available

I've got 3 blueprints in my valley rewards, but they are all grayed out and when I click on them, it says that they are not available. (I haven't purchased them already.) Anyone else have this problem, or have any idea why? I do own 2 of those upgradable decorations

Are you sure you had enough coins for them?
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

And, how many blueprints do you currently have? (If you have 15 already you won't be able to purchase more until you use them, is my understanding anyway...) Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

You can see how many you currently have by tapping on your level star, then middle tab, and scroll down.
    Last edited by Tahoe; July 16th, 2020 at 09:19 AM.

Thank you Legend for the Sig!
    A song of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Blueprint will be unavailable to buy in either of these cases
    - you have 15 and not in derby
    - you have 14 and in derby at rookie, novice or professional league
    - you have 13 and in derby at expert or champion league
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    And, how many blueprints do you currently have? (If you have 15 already you won't be able to purchase more until you use them, is my understanding anyway...) Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

You can see how many you currently have by tapping on your level star, then middle tab, and scroll down.
    oh thanks- yes It seems I have 15 of them.

It would be very nice if we were able to get any of the special decos that use blueprints. Are they appearing anywhere except as derby trophy possibilities?

After reading this thread, I went back to the farm and discovered that, sure enough, I have 15 blueprints. I looked in the “Help and Support” section here in the forums and...nothing. How are we supposed to know about the blueprint limit and where to see how many we have?

I just went back and checked the “?” Tab on my special deco and...nothing about the limit or where to see if you’ve hit it there either.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; July 16th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    It would be very nice if we were able to get any of the special decos that use blueprints. Are they appearing anywhere except as derby trophy possibilities?
    I started a thread after the update to ask the same question, and nobody had gotten them anywhere besides derby trophies. And apparently they’re very scarce there. I’ve gotten a trophy in most of the derbies since the update, and I haven’t gotten a single custom deco. I’m annoyed, because it was originally announced that they’d be available in the derby, valley, special events, and other ways. I can only guess that SC thinks it will be more profitable to limit them to derby trophies. (If that’s the only way to get them, I’m sure there are people who will spend diamonds to speed up derby tasks so they can get a trophy.) Whatever SC’s reasons are for announcing 4 ways to get them and then limiting them to one way—and making the odds of getting them there very low—I’m really frustrated by the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Whatever SC’s reasons are for announcing 4 ways to get them and then limiting them to one way—and making the odds of getting them there very low—I’m really frustrated by the whole thing.
    did they say there were 4 ways to get the custom deco? I remember them announcing several ways to get the blueprints: valley [shop], derby, and WOF. Was there still another way to get blueprints? Sorry I can’t recall but I don’t remember reading or hearing there was more than 1 way to get the custom deco. I didn’t watch all the videos but only remember hearing that u can get the custom deco from the derby and the videos that I did watch never said where in the derby you’ll get it (e.g. a derby threshold reward or for placing top 3). Just seemed from the thread u started the only ppl who ever got one was from placing in the derby. But my memory isn’t so good nowadays....

Edit: watched that episode of dairy news again and ur right Camilla did say to start u get an empty plot from derbies, valleys, events and other places. Sorry I dunno why it’s so rare to get them...
    Last edited by QBIE; July 17th, 2020 at 01:45 AM.

Well, in my hood, since custom deco was introduced, we always have placed first in derbies unless it was a bunny or bingo, where we opted for 3 additional prize columns over top 3 places. To date we have never received a custom deco. It is so frustrating.