Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unban My Account

Unban My Account

[Ideas] Please help. My Account is banned for 14 days.Id tag is #[redacted by forum moderator] , [redacted] is my base name, Honest I say That I abused a person. But he also abused me the mistake is her. That He didn't make me co leader after 1000 donation. I know that Using abuse words that will ban our account but it's my First and last mistake. Please forgive me. Please unban my Account. Please��
    Last edited by Cowslips; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:18 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Centennial Club
    No one here can help.

Quote Originally Posted by pushpalsahu View Post
    [Ideas] Please help. My Account is banned for 14 days.
    You should thank god that your account got banned for only a specific period of time(i.e. 14 days.)

You will probably get your account back after the time period for the ban ends.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpalsahu View Post
    [Ideas] Please help. My Account is banned for 14 days.Id tag is #[redacted by forum moderator] , [redacted] is my base name, Honest I say That I abused a person. But he also abused me the mistake is her. That He didn't make me co leader after 1000 donation. I know that Using abuse words that will ban our account but it's my First and last mistake. Please forgive me. Please unban my Account. Please��
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem, but no-one on the forum can help you with this issue; we do not have access to game files.

You may choose to contact Supercell Support, but it might be more sensible to wait out the ban and return to playing when it is lifted.

Discussing bans is not permitted on the forum, so I'm closing this thread now.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:22 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!