Thread: Friendly Challenges

Fresh Spawn

Friendly Challenges

Allow the use of heroes in friendly challenge while they are healing (not upgrading)

Look down 5 posts and you will see the same request that is closed because it is a ruled out idea in the READ BEFORE POSTING posts at the top of the page.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Look down 5 posts and you will see the same request that is closed because it is a ruled out idea in the READ BEFORE POSTING posts at the top of the page.
    There's a difference between "Upgrading" and "Healing".
    In that ruled out idea thread, there's mention of allowing to use Heros which are being upgraded as ruled out.
    But,
    I didn't see anything there which mention being able to use heros which are healing in Friendly Challenges being ruled out.
    Or maybe I am blind and missed something.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    There's a difference between "Upgrading" and "Healing".
    In that ruled out idea thread, there's mention of allowing to use Heros which are being upgraded as ruled out.
    But,
    I didn't see anything there which mention being able to use heros which are healing in Friendly Challenges being ruled out.
    Or maybe I am blind and missed something.
    My bad. Read what I expected and not what op wrote. Agree. It isnt ruled out. Yet.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by LiamR22 View Post
    Allow the use of heroes in friendly challenge while they are healing (not upgrading)
    It will be really great if we can use healing heroes... Since friendly challenges is the ideal place to practice... I request the dev to bring this feature
    Last edited by IMMORTAL2002; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:14 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMORTAL2002 View Post
    It will be really great if we can use healing heroes... Since friendly challenges is the ideal place to practice... I request the dev to bring this feature
    I think Friendly Challenges will possibly be reworked again, and if Supercell finds this small change reasonable, or they just forgot to add it,fingers crossed they will in the future. Anyways i'm thankful they implemented instant training in FC ,very kind of them