Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Still need help

Still need help

Don't close the thread until I finish
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ame?p=12625750
    I know it was my fault to tell that to the support and I will tell truth forever what ever it takes .
    But the reason to banned me is to share the account not to didn't say truth I know it was wrong but I didn't know that will be happened
    I only want to play with same subercell I'd if that isn't possible ok change it but why to banned me .
    I play the game from 6 years imagine that you are in my place and get banned because of something you haven't done .

Quote Originally Posted by AxBxNxMSR View Post
    Don't close the thread until I finish
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ame?p=12625750
    I know it was my fault to tell that to the support and I will tell truth forever what ever it takes .
    But the reason to banned me is to share the account not to didn't say truth I know it was wrong but I didn't know that will be happened
    I only want to play with same subercell I'd if that isn't possible ok change it but why to banned me .
    I play the game from 6 years imagine that you are in my place and get banned because of something you haven't done .
    I talked to support to tell them the truth but the support isn't useful it just a bot chat and the bot close the ticket every time

Centennial Club
    Don't close the thread until I finish...
    But the reason to banned me is to share the account ...I know it was wrong.. .
    Account sharing will get the account banned. That is why it was banned. Contacting Super Cell about an account from a friends account will get your friends account banned. Every time.

Furthermore you can get no help on forums. There are only players here. Super Cell support employees do not respond in forums. They only respond thru Super Cell support

Additionally this discussion is against forums rules. No matter how much you beg this thread will be closed. Open more threads. You will get the same answers (none) and they will be closed by moderators
    Last edited by JD4U; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Account sharing will get the account banned. That is why it was banned. Contacting Super Cell about an account from a friends account will get your friends account banned. Every time.

Furthermore you can get no help on forums. There are only players here. Super Cell support employees do not respond in forums. They only respond thru Super Cell support

Additionally this discussion is against forums rules. No matter how much you beg this thread will be closed. Open more threads. You will get the same answers (none) and they will be closed by moderators
    Ok I agree with you but I haven't any choice that is my last method before I delete the game
    My only village have been banned and the reason isn't true I tried to talk to support but nothing happened
    Ok thanks
    And to moderator close that thread I will delete the game .

Fresh Spawn

It happens with me also bro

I talked to support to tell them the truth but the support isn't useful it just a bot chat and the bot close the ticket every time
    It happens with me also bro i just share my gaming id with my wife and the guys banned my account i also gave it 5 years it hurts really very hurts they banned us within any problem.. I'll help you as i can

Fresh Spawn
    That's not good privacy policy of Supercell we want to play the game so we share it with friends then why they locked or banned our ID's that's not good they have to understand our pain and feelings bcz we gave a lot of time to the game and they just banned in a second

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vln90 View Post
    ...we want to play the game so we share it with friends...
    Canít your friends download and try the game in their own account? Or raid once on your phone with you standing beside them? Why would you share ID and password knowing that you risk being banned, when it is so easy for them to download the game?

Good luck.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Account sharing is a breach of Supercell's terms of service, and can result in a ban, as some have found to their cost.

Discussing bans is not permitted on the forum, so I'm closing this thread now.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!