Thread: Do we need the blue Global Event Banner?

Trainee

Do we need the blue Global Event Banner?

This week has seen the introduction of a blue banner on the right hand side of the screen that shows our contributions towards the Global Truck Event. Do we really need the banner, or does it merely get in the way for those of us using small phone screens? I think it would be better if the banner was to appear for a few seconds each time we make a contribution to the global event and then disappear again. Failing that, could we have an option to turn the banner on/off in Advanced Settings please. I am sure I am not the only one who finds it detracts from the gameplay more than it adds to it. What do others think please?

Yes, agree. I play on my phone and gets in the way. Is it that hard for players to check the event board, would have thought not.
    I keep trying to brush it away.

Agreed! I like both ideas of an option in settings to turn the blue tab off or quickly appear/disappear after you make a contribution.

No, I find it intrusive & unnecessary. It's easy enough to tap on the Events Board if you want to check how many you've done.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)