Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dollar

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    I think Id place things like (health) insurance in the top 10 somewhere too 🤔

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    No because I have zero reasons to buy that many gems at once.

Your post is no different than asking Ferrari to reduce their prices because it's expensive and I can't afford one.
    My question is whether the company can keep prices stable for players and not increase so that we can enjoy the game more.

^^^ asked and answered. The company is keeping prices stable. Your government, otoh, is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Emadjjj View Post
    My question is whether the company can keep prices stable for players and not increase so that we can enjoy the game more.
    Have you not read a single response in this thread? Do other imported goods and services hold prices stable even though your currency goes down? I expect not. Regardless, if you are looking for an official answer, good luck. It is a player's forum, not a direct line to supercel. The only supercel employee that posts here is Darian, the community manager. He may or may not respond. If he does, it will probably be to confirm the way it works. They set a pricing tier tied to dollars. Apple and google adjust based on exchange rates. So, best you can hope for is the dollar to fall or your currency to rise. Not the hope that they will magically freeze prices and take pennies on the dollar because other currencies are crashing.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Emadjjj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    ^^^ asked and answered. The company is keeping prices stable. Your government, otoh, is not.
    This thread seems to have run its course, so I'm closing it now.

Thank you

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!